Yappi Mods are asleep at the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson and Black

Essentially they suck. They muzzle any one that goes against the gang that keeps this board running, yet allow the crudest, rudest and socially unacceptable gang of JO’s to say anything they want. Again, this board has to be owned and operated by The Gang of Massillonian Yappites. I think it was created just to sing Massillons praises and to defend their 50+ year streak of not winning a title. The Yapster even allowed one of those knuckleheads to denigrate Christianity, Jesus Christ and the catholic faith, yet muzzled me when I protested. 🤷‍♂️

Essentially they suck. They muzzle any one that goes against the gang that keeps this board running, yet allow the crudest, rudest and socially unacceptable gang of JO’s to say anything they want. Again, this board has to be owned and operated by The Gang of Massillonian Yappites. I think it was created just to sing Massillons praises and to defend their 50+ year streak of not winning a title. The Yapster even allowed one of those knuckleheads to denigrate Christianity, Jesus Christ and the catholic faith, yet muzzled me when I protested. 🤷‍♂️
Philadelphia Phillies Andrew GIF by MLB

That’s what happens after 50 Years. Just Like in Washington They become The Biden’s and Schumer’s. Zero Content of Character. 100% percent protection. Zero Results. Zero Accountability. Let me throw in Sherrod Brown he is cut from the same Cloth.

Last edited:
I wondered if the mods still existed some of these threads have gotten nuts

Kind of an outside observer here. Which Massillon fans troll other threads? They should be permitted to have their own threads and they shouldn't be trolled. Fact: regardless they have not won a play-off championship, they still are one of the most solid programs in the state and one of the most storied. They play by the same rules certainly as the private schools (even though I'll be rooting for one, should it come to that). Their fans should be allowed to have their threads with the team they are playing. The team they are playing should be able to have threads not trolled by every f-in moron jealous of Massillon's accomplishments.

Kind of an outside observer here. Which Massillon fans troll other threads? They should be permitted to have their own threads and they shouldn't be trolled. Fact: regardless they have not won a play-off championship, they still are one of the most solid programs in the state and one of the most storied. They play by the same rules certainly as the private schools (even though I'll be rooting for one, should it come to that). Their fans should be allowed to have their threads with the team they are playing. The team they are playing should be able to have threads not trolled by every f-in moron jealous of Massillon's accomplishments.
Lol I have no clue about Massillon but I have noticed it in a lot of threads. Most of thread will have nothing to do with the actual game anymore. Moderators use to come in and clean those up quickly now its just a free for all

Lol I have no clue about Massillon but I have noticed it in a lot of threads. Most of thread will have nothing to do with the actual game anymore. Moderators use to come in and clean those up quickly now its just a free for all

Fixing something there's "no-clue" about doesn't seem workable does it? Get to the root of the problem. I don't see Massillon posters trolling other threads historically. If they're doing it in response, then put a halt to it also.

drag race wow GIF by Shalita Grant

THE RESULT BEING A LOT OF THREADS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SNOOZE FESTS.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEAMS PLAYING EACH OTHER......GOOGLE.

You must be new here. Most all of them except Egret. Mass82 and his multiple accounts JLP trolls non stop.

Yappi mods reward the obsessive Mass trolls. Name another team that has a protected thread.

Separate but equal is illegal everywhere else
Yappi has turned into Un-truth Social

LOL a poster criticizes (poke fun at) the paper tigers, and the thread gets shut down immediately as this one soon will be.
Why don't we have a single non-football Massillon thread where posters from both "sides" can have at it, and leave non-related threads alone, under penalty of death?

I don't mean it as an insult when I say 95% of those on this site don't much give a damn about Massillon football. They are one of several very good programs in the state, nothing less but nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.