Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Who wins

• Moeller by 17+

• Moeller by 8-16

• Moeller by 1-7

• West by 1-7

• West by 8-16

• West by 17+

Results are only viewable after voting.
My perception of it is the private schools in Cincinnati and Cleveland who have had a stranglehold on D1 have formed a clique so to speak, and they don't wanna let anyone else in. Especially a school that they don't perceive as being like them equal to them and on their level. Of course, no one will ever admit that.
No because you're saying this with no proof. Just an opinion which you are allowed. Still, sour grapes.

No because you're saying this with no proof. Just an opinion which you are allowed. Still, sour grapes.
And, what kind of proof of this do you think is out there? I'm sure you're well aware of the effect political correctness has on these things, as far as what they're willing to actually say and put in writing.

Biggest stat I'm seeing is Schondelmeyer threw 9 INT's and fumbled 5 times in 9 games during regular season. Bolden threw 4 and fumbled twice in 10 games....
Not sure where you're getting your stats, but Bryce had 7 INTs in regular season (10 total), and 3 of those came in his first game with Springfield. He had 3 fumbles in the regular season (3 more in the playoffs). He's also thrown 120 passes more than Bolden. No doubt Bolden is the more prolific runner, but different styles of offense dictate that. Smoot last year for Springfield would be a better comparison to Bolden than trying to compare him to Schondelmyer this season. My concern with Moeller is not Springfield's offense, it's how the defense will match up with the rushing attack. Granted this is not last year, but Springfield did amass 460 yards on Moeller last year. They're not as run/pass balanced as they were last year, but their numbers are better this year, scoring and yardage.

My perception of it is the private schools in Cincinnati and Cleveland who have had a stranglehold on D1 have formed a clique so to speak, and they don't wanna let anyone else in. Especially a school that they don't perceive as being like them, equal to them and on their level. Of course, no one will ever admit that. It was very similar after Springfield South joined the WOL in the mid 1970s. Let's just say, alot of the other WOL schools didn't really feel South belonged, to put it mildly...
They won’t ever Admit that. Ever!!

And, what kind of proof of this do you think is out there? I'm sure you're well aware of the effect political correctness has on these things, as far as what they're willing to actually say and put in writing.
Still no proof. Just opinion, which you are allowed. You're not allowed your own facts though.

Not sure where you're getting your stats, but Bryce had 7 INTs in regular season (10 total), and 3 of those came in his first game with Springfield. He had 3 fumbles in the regular season (3 more in the playoffs). He's also thrown 120 passes more than Bolden. No doubt Bolden is the more prolific runner, but different styles of offense dictate that. Smoot last year for Springfield would be a better comparison to Bolden than trying to compare him to Schondelmyer this season. My concern with Moeller is not Springfield's offense, it's how the defense will match up with the rushing attack. Granted this is not last year, but Springfield did amass 460 yards on Moeller last year. They're not as run/pass balanced as they were last year, but their numbers are better this year, scoring and yardage.
Gwoc league website. Must've miss-counted. I would agree and say that Smoot gave Springfield another dimension that teams needed to worry about.
They won’t ever Admit that. Ever!!
Honestly, only reallyyyyyy old school ppl care about that stuff at this point. Most just wanna watch good football. Dont really care who and where anyone is from.
You have no Clue how advance Springfield Spread offense is. And clearly you really don’t watch or follow Springfield. First round of the playoffs they scored off of 3 hitches. Which all went for big yards. Soooo they go deep, mid and underneath. Give credit when credit is due. These kids can play. Period. And it’s nothing against Moeller or LW cause they are really good programs. But it’s Time to stop counting Springfield out of stuff. And definitely don’t talk about they going to Get beat easily crap. Stop it.
I don't doubt it is more than meets the eye. Very excited to break it down this week.

This is false. West, Mason, Fairfield, Princeton all would finish at top of Gwoc.

Springfield goes deep every other play and this inflates Schondelmeyer's stats. LW plays an extremely advanced spread system that most high school kids would not understand that involves screens, intermediate routes and many types of runs. Two completeley different offences.
Springfield does NOT go deep on every play. The long tonight was maybe 30 yards, and he had 26 completions. He has 265 completions for 4120 yards, 15 yards a completion, that's not going deep on every play to inflate numbers.

I could see an argument for LW winning GWOC, but not Mason, Fairfield or Princeton. Mason beat Boro 29-26, Springfield blasted Boro 54-14.

Springfield does NOT go deep on every play. The long tonight was maybe 30 yards, and he had 26 completions. He has 265 completions for 4120 yards, 15 yards a completion, that's not going deep on every play to inflate numbers.

I could see an argument for LW winning GWOC, but not Mason, Fairfield or Princeton. Mason beat Boro 29-26, Springfield blasted Boro 54-14.
Apologies for making statements without watching film. Box scores with TD stats are probably deceiving. See, I broke my own cardinal statement (context is key)

There honestly needs to be a super league for Ohio D1. Top 5 GMC, All GCL south, Top 3 GWOC form new super conference 😂

Don't believe it. It doesn't matter to me if you do. That doesn't change anything.
...because you're playing the victim card, and nothing trumps that!
But you STILL haven't won a state title.
Maybe THAT'S why you don't belong, and you KNOW it, and you FEEL inferior, so you throw down the VICTIM card, and it's ALL better.

...because you're playing the victim card, and nothing trumps that!
But you STILL haven't won a state title.
Maybe THAT'S why you don't belong, and you KNOW it, and you FEEL inferior, so you throw down the VICTIM card, and it's ALL better.
Take your trolling and whatever other motivating factors you have elsewhere. I'm here to talk football with other fans. And I don't give a s*** what you think of anything I say. See ya

Take your trolling and whatever other motivating factors you have elsewhere. I'm here to talk football with other fans. And I don't give a s*** what you think of anything I say. See ya
Seems I struck a nerve.

Your post was a WHOLE LOT of non-football garbage from 50 years ago!

For someone who makes some bold statements you really seem to wilt when challenged. Snowflake!

I wonder if the Springfield defense will do better.

Seems I struck a nerve.
For someone who makes some bold statements you really seem to wilt when challenged.
Snowflake!
You didn't strike anything. I'm not interested in engaging with trolls like you. And I also don't give a s*** if you can or comprehend that. I will not be reading or replying to anymore of your posts. See ya

You didn't strike anything. I'm not interested in engaging with trolls like you. And I also don't give a s*** if you can or comprehend that. I will not be reading or replying to anymore of your posts. See ya
It got heated, and the snowflake melted.
Will there be snowflakes next Friday?

You're on a thread titled Moeller vs. Lakota West making spurious claims about Springfield South High school from the 1970's, and you’re calling other posters trolls?

Reality check.
The boi needs to be held for a 72-hour psych evaluation