Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Who wins

• Moeller by 17+

• Moeller by 8-16

• Moeller by 1-7

• West by 1-7

• West by 8-16

• West by 17+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup. Disappointing, but that said it still beats 15 years of being a punchline.

GG Moe…congrats and bring it home. 👍

Calpreps.com predicts LW 26-21

Game 57: Mentor (OH) vs St. Edward (Lakewood, OH) at Euclid (OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm) [projection: St. Edward (Lakewood, OH) 31-12]
Game 58: Olentangy Liberty (Powell, OH) vs Springfield (OH) at London (OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm) [projection: Springfield (OH) 34-7]
Game 59: New Albany (OH) vs Lincoln (Gahanna, OH) at Historic Crew Stadium (Columbus, OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm)
[projection: Lincoln (Gahanna, OH) 31-21]
Game 60: Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH) vs Lakota West (West Chester, OH) at Princeton (Cincinnati, OH) (Friday, November 18th, 7:00pm)
[projection: Lakota West (West Chester, OH) 26-21]
Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Yup. Disappointing, but that said it still beats 15 years of being a punchline.

GG Moe…congrats and bring it home. 👍
No doubt. I am sure that is what all the Lakota West fans are thinking tonight. Can’t wait to see how this team looks post-Mitch.

-CardinalsFan

Moe RB Jordan Marshall out whole second half. Concussion protocol.
LW WR hit hard, falls backward awkwardly and is down on the field for a long time. I'd guess concussion protocol too.
I hope the kids are OK.

On to next week vs Springfield. I will be in town that weekend, hope to be there.
Location? Welcome Stadium?

LW WR hit hard, falls backward awkwardly and is down on the field for a long time. I'd guess concussion protocol too.
I hope the kids are OK.

On to next week vs Springfield. I will be in town that weekend, hope to be there.
Piqua

I hope the kids are OK.

Piqua

Really good game by Moe. Hope both teams heal up and no injuries are too serious. Hot take prediction for Final Four - Gahanna Lincoln beats St. Eds. Unsure about Springfield vs Moe. Depends on if Marshall plays. If rumors of concussion are true, better to hold him out and let him get better. After seeing Tua go down at Paycor, head injuries are not something to mess with.

Really good game by Moe. Hope both teams heal up and no injuries are too serious. Hot take prediction for Final Four - Gahanna Lincoln beats St. Eds. Unsure about Springfield vs Moe. Depends on if Marshall plays. If rumors of concussion are true, better to hold him out and let him get better. After seeing Tua go down at Paycor, head injuries are not something to mess with.
What exactly happened to Marshall tonight? I really want to see him play next week, assuming he will be medically cleared to do so.

Last edited:
What exactly happened to Marshall tonight? I really want to see him play next week, assuming he will be medically cleared to do so.
200 yard rule
He put 200 yards on a team in a quarter and a half that gave up an average of 8 points a game to their opponents
So Moe sat him let the 2nd 3rd and 4th string score

Marshall is fine. He will play next week. Coach Elder likes to sub guys and keep them fresh. Sometimes to a fault. Springfield is having a great year! However they are running into a buzz saw next week.

Marshall is fine. He will play next week. Coach Elder likes to sub guys and keep them fresh. Sometimes to a fault. Springfield is having a great year! However they are running into a buzz saw next week.
It's a toss up. Both teams are very good and experienced enough with deep playoff runs to win. It'll come down to who makes the biggest plays and who wants it more. Overtime is a definite possibility.

It's a toss up. Both teams are very good and experienced enough with deep playoff runs to win. It'll come down to who makes the biggest plays and who wants it more. Overtime is a definite possibility.
If Marshall plays this isn’t close to a toss up. Moe wins either way imo but wins by a similar score tonight if he plays.

In my mind Moeller's O line is playing exceptionaly well as a unit. D line & backers are stout against the run.The ends create great pass rush. While secondary coverage is doing a nice job. I mean no offense as Springfield is a good team. I just believe the only thing that stop Moe is themselves. Mistake free football and they win handedly by two scores.

In my mind Moeller's O line is playing exceptionaly well as a unit. D line & backers are stout against the run.The ends create great pass rush. While secondary coverage is doing a nice job. I mean no offense as Springfield is a good team. I just believe the only thing that stop Moe is themselves. Mistake free football and they win handedly by two scores.
I haven't seen Moeller so I don't really know. I do think at this point, SHS has a better team than last year. And emotionally, they're very driven with it being a 4th try at a state championship. I know on paper everyone will say Moeller is the favorite. But, SHS has the athletes to pull it off. So to me, the teams are evenly matched.

Man like it legit blows my mind. You would think Springfield was like a 7 or 8 seed or something. Maybe if Springfield was a Private school they would get more respect.
Moeller has played a much tougher schedule. And to their credit, did very well in it. Still, SHS won't be a pushover.

Reactions: 4GX

Attachments

• trophy2.JPG
    trophy2.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 19
Moeller has played a much tougher schedule. And to their credit, did very well in it. Still, SHS won't be a pushover.
Will need to watch more film on Springfield. From what they have displayed I would put them on par with LW. Bolden is the better QB. Springfield has the better WR when LW does not play Hartford or Minich at WR. That being said, Moe didnt seem to have a problem dealing with them tonight. If Moe does not turn the ball over they will win handely based off there Defense and offensive line. Was spot on with margin of victory just expected less scoring. Prediction for next week - Moe 28 Springfield 17

Feel bad for Bolden. He has done just about everything one can possibly do to get Lakota West to the level they are playing. I just don't know if he can get Lakota West to another level. I thought last season was the best team he has had at Colerain and/or Lakota West. As I look at the rosters for Moeller they are going to be loaded next season and I telling everyone, StX is two seasons away from another big run.

Man like it legit blows my mind. You would think Springfield was like a 7 or 8 seed or something. Maybe if Springfield was a Private school they would get more respect.

CalPreps Project a Match-up, 11:30 pm tonight:

neutral field
[2022] Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati, OH) 28, [2022] Springfield (OH) 22