W.O.A.C 2022-2023

What all schools are sending classes to DC who missed the trip? I heard FM was last week and I’m hearing all freshman/sophmores from Bradford are gone this week.

Bradford did scrimmage Botkins last Friday. Didn't hear how that went. Was hoping they would have a tougher scrimmage schedule.

I don’t know about scrimmage’s but Shawnee has beefed up its OOC schedule. Only game I wish they’d get rid of is Carlisle I’d rather play Northridge or Milton Union or even Union Co from Indiana who’s a bordering district. Should be a fun year in the WOAC
Carlisle will give Shawnee a game this year. Honestly it's a good matchup. Mason will be the best player on court obviously. Not saying Carlisle will win but it should be a good game. Carlisle has the chance to be a 16-18 win team this year.

Carlisle will give Shawnee a game this year. Honestly it's a good matchup. Mason will be the best player on court obviously. Not saying Carlisle will win but it should be a good game. Carlisle has the chance to be a 16-18 win team this year.
I wasn’t taking a shot at Carlisle I just like the pressure Northridge puts on. It gets old playing the same OCC I wish it would change every year at least after two years, Same thing with Madison. I understand people at Shawnee wanting to play Eaton every year but honestly I’d be alright playing them once every two years also. I just like seeing different teams is all no shade at any of those schools.

I wasn’t taking a shot at Carlisle I just like the pressure Northridge puts on. It gets old playing the same OCC I wish it would change every year at least after two years, Same thing with Madison. I understand people at Shawnee wanting to play Eaton every year but honestly I’d be alright playing them once every two years also. I just like seeing different teams is all no shade at any of those schools.
I get it. It is nice playing different schools. Would like to see that like everyone two years have a rotation of schools to play OOC.

Shawnee will scrimmage Northwest and Monroe at Hamilton high school tomorrow.

Last edited:
D3 Preseason Rankings

Attachments

• 613D8ACB-FD9A-4A0B-B336-E7E96A0169AB.jpeg
    613D8ACB-FD9A-4A0B-B336-E7E96A0169AB.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 45
This is for sure hurting some feelings on here. Probably not the fine people who post on the WOAC threads but the creepy people who follow everything on here but won’t make a account.
Maybe, but sites like Prep Hoops are ridiculous. They did a WOAC preview and picked TV to win the league but ranked PS 6th in Ohio and didn't even mention TV. 🤡

Just looked at D4 and they ranked Catholic Central 6th as well, but picked them third in their conference behind Cedarville (D4 - not mentioned) and Greeneview (D3)

Maybe, but sites like Prep Hoops are ridiculous. They did a WOAC preview and picked TV to win the league but ranked PS 6th in Ohio and didn't even mention TV. 🤡

Just looked at D4 and they ranked Catholic Central 6th as well, but picked them third in their conference behind Cedarville (D4 - not mentioned) and Greeneview (D3)
Yeah sounds like they might want to check that stuff before they post.

Yeah sounds like they might want to check that stuff before they post.
State write-up: Tyler Galluch is a match-up nightmare at the Division IV level and he’s got some help around him. I expect this team to compete for a regional title.

League write-up: Have the best player in the conference in Galluch, but too one-dimensional in him to take another (league) title.

State write-up: Tyler Galluch is a match-up nightmare at the Division IV level and he’s got some help around him. I expect this team to compete for a regional title.

League write-up: Have the best player in the conference in Galluch, but too one-dimensional in him to take another (league) title.
Galluch isn’t better than our top two. Not even close I have seen them all play.