IVC 22-23

Well if Garaway doesn't win IVC South Division, there's definitely something going on,they have everyone back from last year, I know at least there starting five was all juniors, after they get there football out of there system,they should Bea really good team, Hiland has a chance to get them early at home on dec.6,if it isn't postponed to a later date

Hiland's first four games of season are going to be a real meat grinder, lucky there all at home

I saw TCC over the weekend. They scrimmaged Massillon and Dalton at Massillon. They lost two quarters against each team and tied Massillon once. It looked like they have some kids who can score the ball, but they were really struggling defensively. They did seem to be responding to their coach really well. My takeaway was that they are decent right now and could be much better by the end of the year. They are definitely good enough to pull off some good wins along the way.

Why’d Robinson quit ?
Honestly I'm not sure. Everyone has known for awhile that he wasn't going to play so the team had all summer to adjust which is good I guess.

What I do know is the last 3 years produced more wins than any 3 year span in TV basketball history, an IVC South title in 2021 and a trip to the district finals in 2022 so the two seniors who stayed at TV and played all 4 years have seen success and hopefully they can get another good year in this year.

Honestly I'm not sure. Everyone has known for awhile that he wasn't going to play so the team had all summer to adjust which is good I guess.

What I do know is the last 3 years produced more wins than any 3 year span in TV basketball history, an IVC South title in 2021 and a trip to the district finals in 2022 so the two seniors who stayed at TV and played all 4 years have seen success and hopefully they can get another good year in this year.
Tusky has ran that zone so well a lot of size thru the years with stump ray glazer stotzer. If they’re tall and lengthy I’m sure they’ll win games

This will be the first year all the transfers out of Tusky Valley will really hurt them with numbers. 3 boys went to Garaway, 1 to SV and 1 to Fairless and Robinson not playing. That is 6 guys not playing at TV this year.

I think Malvern will be pretty decent,those two boys transfer from Minerva last season only got to play first half of the season , I thought they were pretty good can't think of there names,I look for Ridgewood to down some this season

Malvern beat a tough Smithville team and Hiland beat Dalton tonight. Nice to see IVC beating up on the WCAL
Do you really think hiland would beat dalton if dalton had Braylon wenger and averaged over 20 a game and kyrie gaut who was all Ohio? And Smithville don’t have their head coach . Yeah good to see them “beating up on them “ lol

No we would have not beaten Dalton if they would of had Wenger, Dalton has some very good guards and we're a handful to guard,Hawks are a Young team and will keep getting better, losing five starters from last team,with Detwiler back to lead this group, he's a good one to build a nice team around,we start 3 jr's,1 soph and a sr

No we would have not beaten Dalton if they would of had Wenger, Dalton has some very good guards and we're a handful to guard,Hawks are a Young team and will keep getting better, losing five starters from last team,with Detwiler back to lead this group, he's a good one to build a nice team around,we start 3 jr's,1 soph and a sr
You barely beat them without there 2 best players a that average 20+ don’t make sense …

For what they had coming back and what we had coming back, were even in talent,minus there two best players ,we would have lost for sure, but we will take this win and build on it

Friday, Dec. 2nd

Malvern @ Ridgewood
TCC @ Garaway
Conotton Valley @ Claymont
Newcomerstown @ IV
Strasburg @ SV
EC @ TV
Buckeye Trail @ Barnesville

Who ya got?

This a veteran Garaway team, there's no excuse that they shouldn't win this game, Hiland boy's will play hard and give it all they can, like I said there first four games were going to be a real meat grinder if they can come out of this 4 game stretch at 2-2 I will be happy,well were 2-0 and with Garaway tues.and Dover Sat, who knows what will happen

This a veteran Garaway team, there's no excuse that they shouldn't win this game, Hiland boy's will play hard and give it all they can, like I said there first four games were going to be a real meat grinder if they can come out of this 4 game stretch at 2-2 I will be happy,well were 2-0 and with Garaway tues.and Dover Sat, who knows what will happen
Hopefully Hiland can beat dover!