IVC 22-23

The Adam Schefter

Well since there’s only going to be 1 football team left after this coming week figured we’d get this started now.
League favorites ?
Star players ?

Garaway hand's down is the favorite to win the South Division ,once there deep run through football playoffs are over,they will be a very good team by end of the year,the North Division , probably Malvern again not sure of what the rest of division has coming back

Is Hiland no longer in the South?
Hiland can’t compete with what garaway has this year IMO I feel like garaway is a heavy favorite. On the other side I’d say it’s between the big 3 as it always is malvern Strasburg and tcc as an outcast maybe EC makes a jump this year and trail but idk

I figured TCC might be down a little this season after losing their coach and his son Zander to Mass.Perry

Yes my Hawks are still in the South Division, but Garaway returns everyone from last season, Hiland graduated 5 pretty good seniors,Detwiler boy is backas a jr.and the big 6'7" Yoder boy is back as a Jr., could be a decent team by the middle of the season, maybe by next season they should be really good

I figured TCC might be down a little this season after losing their coach and his son Zander to Mass.Perry
I don’t think they’ll compete well but they’re a “sleeper as they’ll start 4 seniors and cherry can play basketball at a high level should be interesting to see what Larry Taylor does

I forgot about Larry Taylor, being there new head coach,he was a pretty good coach when he was at Jackson

Yes my Hawks are still in the South Division, but Garaway returns everyone from last season, Hiland graduated 5 pretty good seniors,Detwiler boy is backas a jr.and the big 6'7" Yoder boy is back as a Jr., could be a decent team by the middle of the season, maybe by next season they should be really good
Hiland starts the season with games against University School, Dalton, Garaway, and Dover. That is a gauntlet for a team with only two returning players. At least all of the games are at home. If they go 2-2 in those four games, they would have to consider that a good start to their season. Hiland will be in the mix for the IVC by the end of the year and probably peak at tournament time again.

Garaway hand's down is the favorite to win the South Division ,once there deep run through football playoffs are over,they will be a very good team by end of the year,the North Division , probably Malvern again not sure of what the rest of division has coming back
East Canton

For sure, teams that have them schedule from early to mid December, better take advantage of it

Who will compete for 2nd or 3rd place in the South? TV and Hiland?
Tusky Valley only has 2 players (Miller & Newsome) returning with significant varsity experience. Then they have 3 kids (Wolf, Clements, Leffler) who had limited varsity playing time last year. After that it's freshman and sophomores who haven't played at the varsity level at all. They will need some kids to establish themselves to have the type of season they have had the last few years.

Tusky Valley only has 2 players (Miller & Newsome) returning with significant varsity experience. Then they have 3 kids (Wolf, Clements, Leffler) who had limited varsity playing time last year. After that it's freshman and sophomores who haven't played at the varsity level at all. They will need some kids to establish themselves to have the type of season they have had the last few years.
Why’d Robinson quit ?

I think you will be surprised with Hiland this year. There are a couple sleepers on Hiland that I think improved and will wow people this year. I have been hearing this Habeger kid worked his tail off this summer.I wouldn’t ever count out Hiland. As for the returning players , I think detweiler is the best in the Ivc.

Hiland can’t compete with what garaway has this year IMO I feel like garaway is a heavy favorite. On the other side I’d say it’s between the big 3 as it always is malvern Strasburg and tcc as an outcast maybe EC makes a jump this year and trail but idk
Not true. Hiland can compete with Garaway and will. Bold to call TCC and Strasburg “the big 3” both those teams are not consistently good year in and year out. Last time I checked Malvern chokes about every year so I wouldn’t even consider them part of that.

Not true. Hiland can compete with Garaway and will. Bold to call TCC and Strasburg “the big 3” both those teams are not consistently good year in and year out. Last time I checked Malvern chokes about every year so I wouldn’t even consider them part of that.
Those 3 teams are the teams to beat in the IVC north.

I think you will be surprised with Hiland this year. There are a couple sleepers on Hiland that I think improved and will wow people this year. I have been hearing this Habeger kid worked his tail off this summer.I wouldn’t ever count out Hiland. As for the returning players , I think detweiler is the best in the Ivc.
Detweiler also isn’t very good😂

You are and absolute imbecile if you say Detweiler isn’t good. Talk about a guy who doesn’t know hoops. Have you ever played any sports or do you just sit on the message boards because you have no life
Lol I’ve watched more basketball in a year then you have your whole life😂 you’re an absolute bozo saying he’s better than roden or even Pryor from iv cmon dude. He scored 7 against malvern 😂

Lol I’ve watched more basketball in a year then you have your whole life😂 you’re an absolute bozo saying he’s better than roden or even Pryor from iv cmon dude. He scored 7 against malvern 😂
Last time I checked Hiland won that game and Malvern sucks. He’s easily the best in the IVC. I’ve played more ball than you have watched and I can guarantee that. You’re a doofus dude and it’s okay. You don’t know ball And I’ll respect you are a simple Simon.

Last time I checked Hiland won that game and Malvern sucks. He’s easily the best in the IVC. I’ve played more ball than you have watched and I can guarantee that. You’re a doofus dude and it’s okay. You don’t know ball And I’ll respect you are a simple Simon.
You’re a sped 😂 detweiler wasn’t even the best on his team you di**riding a hs kid must be a relative.Shetler and grant miller both were better

You’re a sped 😂 detweiler wasn’t even the best on his team you di**riding a hs kid must be a relative.Shetler and grant miller both were better
Who was the leading scorer for Hiland last year? Detweiler was. Mind you he was only a sophomore last year. He was also the only Hiland player on IVC first team. You are just not an intelligent guy when it comes to Highschool sports. Carson Habeger and Alex Yoder going to wreck the IVC this year. Book it

Who was the leading scorer for Hiland last year? Detweiler was. Mind you he was only a sophomore last year. He was also the only Hiland player on IVC first team. You are just not an intelligent guy when it comes to Highschool sports. Carson Habeger and Alex Yoder going to wreck the IVC this year. Book it
Bro you’re the same guy that said van wert was getting dog walked and they dominated west holmes get outta here bozo😂

Bro you’re the same guy that said van wert was getting dog walked and they dominated west holmes get outta here bozo😂
Okay I agree that was a bad take. I was just trying to rile up Van Wert fans. You realize I just proved you wrong about Detweiler. Why are you so dumb ? Honestly I’m wondering.

All I saying is, I think with Indian Valley's coach and the fact that they play harder than any other team in the IVC, I think they need to be in this conversation. But as a fellow sports statistician I can say that Detweiler can and will be the best player in the IVC this upcoming season. Numbers Don't Lie.