Jr High School Team Looking for Tri/Duals/Quads in Southwest Ohio

We are a second year Jr. High School program located in Madeira, Ohio and we have some availability to join some tri/duals/quads if any one is looking to add another team.

Also have an opening on December 3rd if any one knows of any tournaments relatively close to Cincinnati that have openings.

Currently have 8 kids registered. 7 of the kids have at least 1 year of experience. I may get a few more that sign up before end of registration.

Reach out to bulldogwrestling413@gmail.com if interested.

Adena (right outside Chillicothe) would be interested in a dual at some point this season if you’d have interest. Just throwing it out.

Adena (right outside Chillicothe) would be interested in a dual at some point this season if you’d have interest. Just throwing it out.
We could host a dual/tri at our place (7 Spring Street, Milford Ohio 45150) on 1/9/2023 at 6 PM?
Please let me know if this works asap so I can set up logistics and find another team to make it a fun trip this way.

We could host a dual/tri at our place (7 Spring Street, Milford Ohio 45150) on 1/9/2023 at 6 PM?
Please let me know if this works asap so I can set up logistics and find another team to make it a fun trip this way.
I will touch base with my athletic Director and make sure that the trip would be approved. I will let you know ASAP