Regional Semi-final: West Holmes vs. Van Wert

Who wins?

• West Holmes

Votes: 59 62.1%
  • Van Wert

Votes: 36 37.9%

• Total voters

Jguth83

They have 1 common opponent. Van Wert beat St. Mary’s 70-41 and West Holmes won 56-21. Both of the games followed a similar path. They were close until St. Mary’s made some costly mistakes. This should be a really good game. These are 2 of the best teams in the state and WH is favored by 5 on Calpreps. My personal opinion, WH has to much fire power. I don’t think Van Wert has scene an athlete like SWD all year. I think it will be close but WH wins it.

Van Wert hasn't seen an athlete like SWD, but on the flip side West Holmes hasn't seen a QB like Aiden Pratt, and VW has some pretty good athletes of their own.

This is going to be a great one with lots of points scored. Key for both will be not making mistakes, because the other offense is good enough to score in bunches and put the game out of reach quickly if you do.

VW has probably played the better schedule, but I also know following them they're more apt to have that "off" night out of nowhere. My early pick is WH, but I'll definitely be rooting for the Coogs!

Van Wert hasn't seen an athlete like SWD, but on the flip side West Holmes hasn't seen a QB like Aiden Pratt, and VW has some pretty good athletes of their own.

This is going to be a great one with lots of points scored. Key for both will be not making mistakes, because the other offense is good enough to score in bunches and put the game out of reach quickly if you do.

VW has probably played the better schedule, but I also know following them they're more apt to have that "off" night out of nowhere. My early pick is WH, but I'll definitely be rooting for the Coogs!
They have not seen a QB like him in a game but they practice against one every day. I definitely think this could be a game with a score of 55-45. Something really high scoring

I would like to see this game . I hope it's at Arlin Field. But Marion and Tiffin are definitely doable. I'll be rooting for West Holmes. But Van Wert is definitely capable. At this point my early thoughts are the Knights over the Cougers 49-35.

Marion is plenty big enough to hold this game. They’ve hosted D-3 and even a few D-2 games in the past. Now parking can be interesting.
google map it.
Stadium field is at the Grant middle school, not the HS out by SR23.

I would like to see this game . I hope it's at Arlin Field. But Marion and Tiffin are definitely doable. I'll be rooting for West Holmes. But Van Wert is definitely capable. At this point my early thoughts are the Knights over the Cougers 49-35.
Yeah, depending on who you are, you’re allowed to make fun of people, but if the tides are reversed, then you’ll get in trouble and be called a hater
It was a joke sorry I did not put lol

Marion is plenty big enough to hold this game. They’ve hosted D-3 and even a few D-2 games in the past. Now parking can be interesting.
google map it.
Stadium field is at the Grant middle school, not the HS out by SR23.
Marion holds 2800 people and west homes holds 4500. West homes was packed last night. Do you think they were gonna be less people for a regional semi games and a regional quarterfinal game?