2 Springfield vs 7 fairmont rematch

Who wins

• Springfield

Votes: 40 59.7%
  • Fairmont

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters

I posted this in another thread. Apparently 100 cases of this was delivered to the athletic department at SHS. So they should have no worries for the rest of the playoffs. No way they come out flat this time around.

Attachments

• F21A760C-161B-4054-B3D6-571103AA4609.jpeg
    F21A760C-161B-4054-B3D6-571103AA4609.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 18
Lets go Cats! In my opinion, that game 5 loss is what woke us up. Cats have been much better on both sides of the ball. Redemption time. I say Springfield 24-7
That's been the case after every loss the past 3 years. Douglass has really instilled in them that the playoffs are what really matters. Fairmont won't go quietly but SHS will be fine.

may i ask why you guys are choosing springfield
Springfield is playing much better in all phases of the game right now. Offense isnt forcing the deep ball. Making the easy reads and making defenses tackle their athletes in the open field. If you look at the numbers Springfield held them to 3 yards a carry which is very good just made some bone head plays(offsides, face mask) and the offense wasnt taking what Fairmont was giving them(short passes and were avg 6 yards a carry rushing). Think they come out swinging and locked in! Springfield 28-10

I'm with you rocco. Not sure Springfield wanted Fairmont. They beat once at Springfield, they can do it again. But I do like my Wildcat's chances. It's hard to beat a good team twice. Go Wildcats!
agreed, thanks!

Springfield is playing much better in all phases of the game right now. Offense isnt forcing the deep ball. Making the easy reads and making defenses tackle their athletes in the open field. If you look at the numbers Springfield held them to 3 yards a carry which is very good just made some bone head plays(offsides, face mask) and the offense wasnt taking what Fairmont was giving them(short passes and were avg 6 yards a carry rushing). Think they come out swinging and locked in! Springfield 28-10
that’s fair. flukes do hapoen. just curious why some people are acting like this kf team is bad

Why do you care and pay attention to whatever I do or don't do? Your obsession with another male Yappi poster is strange and frankly disturbing.
Your obsession with the Springfield Football Team (teenage boys) is strange too! Fairmont Wins and then you whine,cry and who knows what else about dinky Springfield losing! Ever heard the saying, Same ole sh it, different day?

Firebirds win. Discipline will decide this game and SHS doesn’t have any. FHS beat them once and they know they can do it again. FHS 28 SHS 21

Your obsession with the Springfield Football Team (teenage boys) is strange too! Fairmont Wins and then you whine,cry and who knows what else about dinky Springfield losing! Ever heard the saying, Same ole sh it, different day?
Its also strange how you need to come to each other's rescues, defend each other and engage in personal attacks and insults when no one is even talking to you. You people are pretty desperately threatened by SHS, and me apparently. You should report this to your psychiatrists.

Firebirds win. Discipline will decide this game and SHS doesn’t have any. FHS beat them once and they know they can do it again. FHS 28 SHS 21
Any team ranked in the state's top 5 is disciplined. That doesn't mean they're perfect, not human and can't make a mistake or a miscue on any given evening. But to say SHS "doesn't have any" discipline is simply not true. If you really think that, you don't know this team, program or coach.

because they literally lost to kf. it was a simple question and you are being very self conscious sorry for trying to have a conversation on a different thread 👍🏼
I'm not self conscious about anything. I just didn't know what lossed meant and therefore couldn't understand your post.