CJ vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:
Madeira vs. Troy Christian
Seven Hills vs. Casstown Mimai East
Jamestown Greenview vs. Mariemont
Botkins vs. Yellow Springs

Predictions???

Centerville Anderson has to be game of the tournament. Two best teams in SW Ohio imo. Great attack vs. great defense. Will be a fun to watch.

I agree that the Centerville-Anderson game will be a great game. I went to the East-Milford game last night. It was a really entertaining game. East scored in the first 2 minutes to go up 1-0. Milford tied it about 10 minutes later and eventually took lead 2-1 going into the half. East had a goal disallowed for offsides during a scrum in front of the goal off a throw-in that would have tied it just before halftime. East then tied it at 2-2 and then took the lead 3-2 after a great run from their center back. Milford scored to tie it up at 3-3 with what looked like at least 2 players offsides. East then took the lead for good with about 15 minutes left. Milford never had any real dangerous opportunities in the last 15 minutes, but it was still pretty intense.

The East fans were pretty upset about a perceived Milford bias by the refs. My personal opinion is that there were a few questionable calls that went against East for sure, but it wasn't as bad as the fans thought.

I don't think East is going to be intimidated by Moeller.

I agree that the Centerville-Anderson game will be a great game. I went to the East-Milford game last night. It was a really entertaining game. East scored in the first 2 minutes to go up 1-0. Milford tied it about 10 minutes later and eventually took lead 2-1 going into the half. East had a goal disallowed for offsides during a scrum in front of the goal off a throw-in that would have tied it just before halftime. East then tied it at 2-2 and then took the lead 3-2 after a great run from their center back. Milford scored to tie it up at 3-3 with what looked like at least 2 players offsides. East then took the lead for good with about 15 minutes left. Milford never had any real dangerous opportunities in the last 15 minutes, but it was still pretty intense.

The East fans were pretty upset about a perceived Milford bias by the refs. My personal opinion is that there were a few questionable calls that went against East for sure, but it wasn't as bad as the fans thought.

I don't think East is going to be intimidated by Moeller.
Milfords coach needs to go! Since 2012, he's only had one team go past the 3rd game in the tournament. This year's team was 15-3-1 and lost to LE at 7-8-2.
Milford has talent, however their coach has no idea what to do with it.

I'm looking forward to the Centerville vs Anderson game. Has the location been announced yet? Hopefully they'll play at one of the Lakota schools.

Milfords coach needs to go! Since 2012, he's only had one team go past the 3rd game in the tournament. This year's team was 15-3-1 and lost to LE at 7-8-2.
Milford has talent, however their coach has no idea what to do with it.
Do high school ADs ever fire soccer coaches for lack of performance? I figured most schools are just happy to have coaches in all sports other than football and basketball.

Do high school ADs ever fire soccer coaches for lack of performance? I figured most schools are just happy to have coaches in all sports other than football and basketball.
Not usually. Most just want the position filled with someone who doesn't cause problems and does a solid job. Wins and Losses for them don't mean a ton, usually.

I agree Milford gets a boatload of talent almost every year…but look at the D1 sw region..it is a gauntlet of great white sharks! Hard…really hard to win a district title….and I have never witnessed a soccer coach being let go without pretty serious implications…never wins/losses….sadly our beloved futbol is not a revenue generating sport so frankly most AD’s could care less…or less than less🤣

D1:
Centerville vs. Anderson
Moeller vs. Lakota East
Mason vs. Beavercreek
St. X vs. Springboro

D2:
Wyoming vs. Dayton Carroll
CJ vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:

Predictions???
The only match up in question is the Centerville vs Anderson. I think Moeller, X and Mason roll.

I agree Milford gets a boatload of talent almost every year…but look at the D1 sw region..it is a gauntlet of great white sharks! Hard…really hard to win a district title….and I have never witnessed a soccer coach being let go without pretty serious implications…never wins/losses….sadly our beloved futbol is not a revenue generating sport so frankly most AD’s could care less…or less than less🤣
Sure, but can't beat a 7-8-1 team? Centerville, Mason, X and Moeller would have beaten them by 3 goals.

Is there a webcast for the Centerville vs. Anderson game?
I would highly encourage you to subscribe to the NFHS Network. For $10 a month you will get all the TKDS broadcasts and the live camera feed from most of the schools that host games. As of right now, the website says they will have two live video feeds for the game. One by the in-house Lakota camera and another by Anderson. The in-house cameras have not been working at all of the sites since the tournament started though.

If you subscribe now you will also get the broadcasts for all of the semi-finals and finals matches for each division, boys and girls before your first month ends. Not to mention this goes for games all across the country. You can watch the state final from Florida or Idaho if you wanted to with the subscription.

This is not a shameless plug. I do not work for NFHS. I wish there was a referral code though!

Yes, and that was highly annoying. However, it was not a problem for most, if not all, of the other games.

D1:
Centerville vs. Anderson
Moeller vs. Lakota East
Mason vs. Beavercreek
St. X vs. Springboro

D2:
CJ vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:

Predictions???
I'll go with:

D1:
Centerville vs. Anderson
Moeller vs. Lakota East
Mason vs. Beavercreek
St. X vs. Springboro

D2:
CJ vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:
Seven Hills
vs. Casstown Mimai East

My predictions

D1:
Centerville vs. Anderson
Moeller vs. Lakota East
Mason vs. Beavercreek
St. X vs. Springboro

D2:
CJ
vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:
Seven Hills
vs. Casstown Mimai East

My predictions

D1:
Centerville vs. Anderson
Moeller vs. Lakota East
Mason vs. Beavercreek
St. X vs. Springboro

D2:
CJ vs. McNick
Tipp City vs. Oakwood

D3:
Seven Hills vs. Casstown Miami East

*** I think for D3 Cincy Runs the table against Dayton. I don't think the Dayton teams are technical enough to play the Cincy Teams other than Yellow Springs. ***

Coming back to an earlier question, TKDS will be providing video and commentary for the Oakwood/Tipp game and Centerville/Anderson game. You can buy the individual game for $10, or subscribe to NFHS for the same price and get all the games I mentioned earlier.

Sure, but can't beat a 7-8-1 team? Centerville, Mason, X and Moeller would have beaten them by 3 goals.
In defense of East, they beat Walnut Hills (6) and then Milford (5). According to the seeds they didn't do much different on Monday than they did on the Thursday prior. Maybe you're underestimating East and even overestimating Milford. Watching the game Monday I didn't see a significant difference in talent on the field.