Out of Office Announcement

AEW Champion

I’m seeing a good bit of trolling and other mean-spirited comments being posted so far this morning. Rather than sit here and address the slung arrows one by one, I’m taking the day off to enjoy the great NFL slate.

I took a nice walk this morning, the air is fresh, a plethora of women waved or beeped at me as they drove by (and I’m not talking the Big Bertha-type women who frequent Big Ten Country), and I’m feeling good. I’m taking last night’s minor setback in stride.

As ELO sang, Don’t Bring Me Down! I won’t let it happen!

See ya Monday.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

AEW Champion, #1 Poster

Oh the irony. Most of your posts are clearly trolling. This one included.
he’s just bummed ND routinely hasn’t been able to cash the checks he’s typed up this year. It’s probably especially hard going back to back years knowing by the first weekend of October that there’s no shot at a playoff spot.

But it is disappointing to see a once great poster reduced to a shell of his former self.

Oh the irony. Most of your posts are clearly trolling. This one included.
Being passionate about the team I root for isn’t trolling.

Stating facts isn’t trolling.

Not ceding to groupthink isn’t trolling.

he’s just bummed ND routinely hasn’t been able to cash the checks he’s typed up this year. It’s probably especially hard going back to back years knowing by the first weekend of October that there’s no shot at a playoff spot.

But it is disappointing to see a once great poster reduced to a shell of his former self.
I was the #1 poster from the time I arrived here in late 2001 until I left, and I’ve been the #1 poster since I returned last fall. By a mile.

Probably should cut his losses now that it looks like a 7-5/6-6 type season.
Much like America, these colors don’t run!

I’m not like most of the fairweather UC fans who abandoned ship after last season. I’m here for the long haul.

I was the #1 poster from the time I arrived here in late 2001 until I left, and I’ve been the #1 poster since I returned last fall. By a mile.

Whatever lies you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. You definitely used to be #1, now you’re just a sad former shell of yourself.