2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

MU wins 20-17 Mu seemed in control blown coverage on the last td. milton should get things rollin next week. Brookville is a very tough team and will do well

Milton came out very flat and they looked uninspired. They did turn it around but huge mental breakdowns were the name of the game. Brookville is a scrappy and fast team. Overall, I think coach Pearce and company have a lot to work on between now and week 2. Nat’l Trail will be another scrimmage. Brookville is a well-coached and disciplined team. They will lose to the big boys, but they are fighters.

Last edited:
I think Milton's defense played overall pretty well. They had their backs against the wall due to poor field position, but they held on. Offense played better in the second half.

Most Jamboree games play 3 quarters then a JV quarter. Riverside isn’t losing anything after graduation. Nice outing!

Please, with the new members…tell me what school you follow. I know some of you. It might help everyone fill in blanks. Thanks.

I'm very concerned about the future of Lehman and TC programs from a numbers standpoint.

Those closely tied to the programs could speak to this but I imagine most will wait until its deemed "unsafe" to continue with 12-15 players before anything is really done about the situation. I hope both schools can keep numbers in the mid 20's, that would at least make for competitive games between themselves, Bethel and possibly Covington.

East looks poised to get back above average.

Early 2022 league rankings with 0-10 confidence numerical indicator:

1- Milton Union. 10
2- Northridge. 5
3- Riverside. 6
4- Miami East 8
5-Covington. 8
6-Bethel. 1
7-Lehman 7
8- TC. 9
We will return to this throughout the year.

We will return to this throughout the year.
I was pondering why I would have put TC so low. Then I saw the November date. Steve Nolan had resigned and TC lost a ton of seniors and I was hearing the program was in jeopardy, again. Then in January the new coach was announced.

Turns out some if those issues are no longer relevant. Good luck to TC going forward, and no way Covington should be as high as I placed them. Super early picks are just for fun.

I was pondering why I would have put TC so low. Then I saw the November date. Steve Nolan had resigned and TC lost a ton of seniors and I was hearing the program was in jeopardy, again. Then in January the new coach was announced.

Turns out some if those issues are no longer relevant. Good luck to TC going forward, and no way Covington should be as high as I placed them. Super early picks are just for fun.
All for fun!!!! Just giving ya a hard time

what’s promising?
A very young team coming together and playing extremely hard. Those kids are buying in and have worked extremely hard. Numbers are low but those kids don't care. Nice to see those young men work hard and hopefully they will knock off a team they're not supposed to.

Staying healthy is going to be the tell if the season. Starting QB didn't play in scrimmage either.

A very young team coming together and playing extremely hard. Those kids are buying in and have worked extremely hard. Numbers are low but those kids don't care. Nice to see those young men work hard and hopefully they will knock off a team they're not supposed to.

Staying healthy is going to be the tell if the season. Starting QB didn't play in scrimmage either.
One step at a time. Seems like direction is posititive

Saw some of the Milton scrimmage and Brookville gave them some major fits up front early. They looked more physical at the point of attack across the board. Brookville was in control at the half. Milton capitalized on some mistakes later on. They’re definitely still the favorites of the TRC but may be much closer to some of the competition in the region than anticipated.

Saw some of the Milton scrimmage and Brookville gave them some major fits up front early. They looked more physical at the point of attack across the board. Brookville was in control at the half. Milton capitalized on some mistakes later on. They’re definitely still the favorites of the TRC but may be much closer to some of the competition in the region than anticipated.
I think with a veteran group scrimmages are kind of a.experiment time and keep people healthy. TRC will mostly be running clocks with a few teams giving them a half maybe.

They will be 10-0 ready to win 2 to 3 games in November

I think with a veteran group scrimmages are kind of a.experiment time and keep people healthy. TRC will mostly be running clocks with a few teams giving them a half maybe.

They will be 10-0 ready to win 2 to 3 games in November
Valley View will be a very stiff test. The Spartans are nearly unbeatable at home. They smacked Butler around pretty bad. I’m expecting a very hard game vs Oakwood. No easy out if they play like they did vs Brookville. They got punched in the mouth early and had a hard time matching the Devils physical play. Overall, I gave the Dogs a big fat D- in that scrimmage. Too many mental mistakes and lack of focus. It’s not the coaching, it’s the kids approach.
There was no intensity and no desire. They played very flat and undisciplined. Heard nothing on the sidelines and watched too many underclassmen fooling around. I did like when Coach Antonides jumped on the special teams, that woke some of them up. He’s a great coach. Milton better be ready, they have a huge target on their backs. Brookville was not nearly as tough as Valley View or anyone in the playoffs will be. Seniors need to push it up a couple of notches. I’ve seen teams like this fail due to a lack of intensity, lack of desire, and a lack of discipline. They need to hit harder, run faster, and control every aspect of each game. The Dogs need some leaders out there, should be a senior. #11 was playing 110% all night.

Valley View will be a very stiff test. The Spartans are nearly unbeatable at home. They smacked Butler around pretty bad. I’m expecting a very hard game vs Oakwood. No easy out if they play like they did vs Brookville. They got punched in the mouth early and had a hard time matching the Devils physical play. Overall, I gave the Dogs a big fat D- in that scrimmage. Too many mental mistakes and lack of focus. It’s not the coaching, it’s the kids approach.
There was no intensity and no desire. They played very flat and undisciplined. Heard nothing on the sidelines and watched too many underclassmen fooling around. I did like when Coach Antonides jumped on the special teams, that woke some of them up. He’s a great coach. Milton better be ready, they have a huge target on their backs. Brookville was not nearly as tough as Valley View or anyone in the playoffs will be. Seniors need to push it up a couple of notches. I’ve seen teams like this fail due to a lack of intensity, lack of desire, and a lack of discipline. They need to hit harder, run faster, and control every aspect of each game. The Dogs need some leaders out there, should be a senior. #11 was playing 110% all night.
Did the 1s play the while time?