National:
1. Hudson
2. Stow
3. Nordonia
4. Brecksville
5. North Royalton
6. Wadsworth
7. Twinsburg
Agree with the top 4 in American. I beleive Tallmadge is going to be pretty good this year.

My early predictions:

American:
1. Barberton
2. Highland
3. Tallmadge
4. Aurora
5. Revere
6. Kent Roosevelt
7. Copley
8. Cuyahoga Falls
*The top four could finish in any order

National:
1. Hudson
2. Stow
3. Nordonia
4. Brecksville
5. North Royalton
6. Wadsworth
7. Twinsburg
Wow. Aurora #4. We have some work to do for sure. Lost a ton. League is very tough this year. Hopefully we can compete. Non conference schedule is tough in the first 2 weeks as well. Good luck to all.

Wow. Aurora #4. We have some work to do for sure. Lost a ton. League is very tough this year. Hopefully we can compete. Non conference schedule is tough in the first 2 weeks as well. Good luck to all.
As I said, the top four could finish in any order

Any news on any schools?

Barberton is @ Nordonia for a four team scrimmage on Saturday, August 6th. Not positive who the other two teams are but I think North Olmsted and Walsh?

Magics then host Dalton in the season preview game on Thursday the 11th
Olmsted falls.

My early predictions:

American:
1. Barberton
2. Highland
3. Tallmadge
4. Aurora
5. Revere
6. Kent Roosevelt
7. Copley
8. Cuyahoga Falls
*The top four could finish in any order

National:
1. Hudson
2. Stow
3. Nordonia
4. Brecksville
5. North Royalton
6. Wadsworth
7. Twinsburg
Depend on how good nordonia sophomores are. If they can win division

It will be interesting to see how Revere, Kent, Copley, and Cuyahoga Falls do this year. All are flying under the radar but have a chance to surprise.

It will be interesting to see how Revere, Kent, Copley, and Cuyahoga Falls do this year. All are flying under the radar but have a chance to surprise.
Aurora is replacing 20 of 22 starting positions. It’s going to be interesting to see the league unfold

Tallmadge preview:

Yep all teams should win 8 games.Is that the big qb going to be the starter?
For Barberton? yes, he is a junior...however, should get interesting next year because the freshman QB is off the charts

#1 Highland #2 Tallmadge fight for #3 between Aurora and Barberton. Interesting crossover game between Brecksville and Tallmadge in Week 1. Brecksville always seems to be a wild card.

I didn’t say what it was. Thread said a Tallmadge player received a Dayton offer and I simply said an Aurora kid did too. Congratulations to any HS kid that is wanted by any College program. Few get that experience
I agree but they are agreeing to play college football not a schaolarship to play.