Keegan Lamb
Gabe Mcdowel

New impact players on defense:
Ean Mcguiness

Final Comments:
Same goal

No one returns on offense.

Not much of a preview.
Can only give out as much information as the teams' supply. The actual answers to those questions were:

List top players returning on offense (include stats and honors for each player): none
List top players lost on offense (include stats, honors, college signed if applicable): we don't care
List new impact players on offense not listed above: don't know

Without details, I usually just do not post those answers. I appreciate all the work the coaches do and any information they can supply.

Can only give out as much information as the teams' supply. The actual answers to those questions were:

List top players returning on offense (include stats and honors for each player): none
List top players lost on offense (include stats, honors, college signed if applicable): we don't care
List new impact players on offense not listed above: don't know

Without details, I usually just do not post those answers. I appreciate all the work the coaches do and any information they can supply.
Thanks Yappi

Irwin, no worries. Not sure who filled that out. Coach McSurley is all about coaching football. He reminds me of Bill Belichick all about coaching is team! Great guy and hell of a coach. Watching him coach Massie pee wee program last week with 125 plus kids with a smile on his face is enough for me.?

Just out of curiosity, @Yappi, how do you receive the previews for basketball and football? Do you reach out to the programs, put out an ‘all-call’ or?

Just out of curiosity, @Yappi, how do you receive the previews for basketball and football? Do you reach out to the programs, put out an ‘all-call’ or?
Send it to every school. Did very well for boys and girls basketball, baseball, and softball. A little slower than I had hoped for football.