Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

We’re headed to San Diego next month. Staying at a VRBO in OB, a few minutes walk from the beach. Hopefully will save us from paying that $6.80/gallon. Lol.
Uber/Lyft is relatively cheap given the gas prices. If you need a nice dinner out I highly recommend Callie in the Gaslamp district. Enjoy your trip, I’ve spent most of mine trying to convince my wife we need to move here now.

Uber/Lyft is relatively cheap given the gas prices. If you need a nice dinner out I highly recommend Callie in the Gaslamp district. Enjoy your trip, I’ve spent most of mine trying to convince my wife we need to move here now.
Thanks for the suggestion! My wife used to live there, so it's a bit of a nostalgia trip. I'm sure we'll be hitting up as many Mexican joints as possible, Can't beat fish tacos and a cold one on the beach. But Gaslamp District is legit for sure.

getting ready .... it's off for a weekend with our Kids - Spouses - Fiance's

knowing this - helped with the pain at the Pump
20220609_205346.jpg

God Joe Sucks

Love San Diego...one of my very favorite cities. Mrs. fish just got the green light for her corporate meeting in Amsterdam in September, so we're making it a 2-week trip and adding on Brussels, Bruges and Paris. Bonus: upgrade certificates cleared at booking, so we're in D1 both ways.

Also, I'll be unsupervised for 2 days in Amsterdam, so I'm sure nothing can go sideways with that lol.

Fantastic time yesterday.

My under sized 13 year old granddaughter plays select fastpitch softball. This week she play in a tournament and the team she played on under performed as a team going two and two and were sent home. Now for the grandpa bragging part. My Granddaughter is leadoff batter, she got 11 hits on 14 trips to the plate in the four games Two triples, four doubles and 5 singles she was on fire at the plate. Her three out were a line drive out to right fielded, foul ball that was caught and a bunt that she double hit and was called out. She had beat the bunt out to first. She sure shined bright in a otherwise sad performance weekend for the team. Proud grandpa on how hard she works to be a good player.

My under sized 13 year old granddaughter plays select fastpitch softball. This week she play in a tournament and the team she played on under performed as a team going two and two and were sent home. Now for the grandpa bragging part. My Granddaughter is leadoff batter, she got 11 hits on 14 trips to the plate in the four games Two triples, four doubles and 5 singles she was on fire at the plate. Her three out were a line drive out to right fielded, foul ball that was caught and a bunt that she double hit and was called out. She had beat the bunt out to first. She sure shined bright in a otherwise sad performance weekend for the team. Proud grandpa on how hard she works to be a good player.
Depending on the level of competition, 2/2 isn't awful. I guess through 4 games, she had 14 at bats, I guess with that success, I'm surprised they kept pitching to her! I'm guessing she hits lefty and is very fast.

Hit righty and is very quick. Once she is on first her whole goal is to steal second. Her dad has worked with her on hitting and how to steal and she is very successful at both. If you want to see a unhappy young lady watch her hit one way out but still in the field and have a girl that is slow in front of her and she does not get to have a chance at a in the park home run.

It has been brought to my attention that I have been on this earth for 5/5/55, 6/6/66, 7/7/77, 8/8/88, 9/9/99, 10/10/10, 11/11/11, 12/12/12, and even 2/22/22 seem to be telling me that I am positively getting old.

Gallup poll just came out and it showed only 25 percent of Americans have high confidence in the Supreme Court . Of course 25 percent of the country’s love it more than ever ( here and in RWEC everywhere ). McConnell completely politicized the court and that’s why this poll shows the lowest confidence level ever . This is good news here and it’s a positive thing . Enjoy

Gallup poll just came out and it showed only 25 percent of Americans have high confidence in the Supreme Court . Of course 25 percent of the country’s love it more than ever ( here and in RWEC everywhere ). McConnell completely politicized the court and that’s why this poll shows the lowest confidence level ever . This is good news here and it’s a positive thing . Enjoy
What do you think do we need to pack the court? I am so glad to be part of the 25% because it tells me I am not part of the whatever the 75% think this world and nation should become.

What do you think do we need to pack the court? I am so glad to be part of the 25% because it tells me I am not part of the whatever the 75% think this world and nation should become.
Minority rule has been the goal . Autocracy . DeSantis will be a complete autocrat if he is elected , His far right agenda will only appeal to a quarter of this country which is sad , Hopefully it doesn’t happen . The court certainly doesn’t reflect our country and peoples values overall . 25 percent want to take many steps back in time . A lot of YRWEC luminary’s included