Gas Prices

Tax holiday is coming, should save about a buck a gallon.

“Already, the United States produced more oil under the first year of this Administration than it did under the first two years of the prior Administration, and is on track to set new records next year. At the same time, the President understands that our efforts to increase energy production in the near-term must be coupled with medium- and long-term efforts to transition our economy away from fossil fuels produced by autocrats and to clean energy.”

Why do they only talk about Trump’s first 2 years?
Every month in 2019 had higher production than any month under SJB.
And the price was less than half.

Tax holiday is coming, should save about a buck a gallon.

“Already, the United States produced more oil under the first year of this Administration than it did under the first two years of the prior Administration, and is on track to set new records next year. At the same time, the President understands that our efforts to increase energy production in the near-term must be coupled with medium- and long-term efforts to transition our economy away from fossil fuels produced by autocrats and to clean energy.”

QUICKLY NOW

Why is gas five bucks a gallon?

Alienating our allies...by making them live up to their commitment.

I bet your family and friends love taking advantage of you.
You certainly fell for that Trump lie. Are you still sending Trump your automatic monthly donation to his stop the steal committee that has spent zero dollars actually doing anything? LOL anyway, here is the rest of the story as they say.. Notice trump was not the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h
You certainly fell for that Trump lie. Are you still sending Trump your automatic monthly donation to his stop the steal committee that has spent zero dollars actually doing anything? LOL anyway, here is the rest of the story as they say.. Notice trump was not the first.

Kind of like you falling for the "Tax holiday is coming, should save about a buck a gallon." ? :ROFLMAO: ?

Other than Trump publicly and forcibly calling them out followed by an increase of spending.

But sure it happened in a vacuum. They were always going to do it.

I know people aren't scrambling to live out of an RV.

People still want the house, yard and white picket fence as always.
As i said, believe what you want, but that doesn’t make it true. There are literally thousands of people downsizing, but hey, if some dude from Cleveland says it ain’t happening it must not be true ??

I haven't read every post on here, but wanted to mention a Kroger credit card is available that will give you $.55 /gallon off so long as you have at least 100 Kroger points. So today I used 1000 points to get a $1 off per gallon, and then I got an extra $.55 off from the card so $4.97 became $3.42. I took five 5 gallon cans along as well to get my 35 gallons they allow.

May help some on here, so long as you always pay off your card each month.

I work part time for a solar company, and I can tell you that most of ^ is bullshite.

It's only true if there are major tech advances in solar panel efficiency and storage. As we stand right here, right now, we aren't anywhere near that place - particularly anywhere north of, say, Oklahoma City.
What do you do part-time working for a solar company that you would have such inside information? Just a little research on this subject reveals there has been leaps on bounds in efficiency, battery storage, and cost reduction. Love to hear your thoughts in more detail. Solar is not the solution, but you do understand reliance on petroleum products is not either in the long run.

1655984735107.png

I haven't read every post on here, but wanted to mention a Kroger credit card is available that will give you $.55 /gallon off so long as you have at least 100 Kroger points. So today I used 1000 points to get a $1 off per gallon, and then I got an extra $.55 off from the card so $4.97 became $3.42. I took five 5 gallon cans along as well to get my 35 gallons they allow.

May help some on here, so long as you always pay off your card each month.
Well Voice said the gas tax holiday is going to give everyone a buck off, so much better. ?

What do you do part-time working for a solar company that you would have such inside information? Just a little research on this subject reveals there has been leaps on bounds in efficiency, battery storage, and cost reduction. Love to hear your thoughts in more detail. Solar is not the solution, but you do understand reliance on petroleum products is not either in the long run.
The owner of the solar business, my neighbor, was diagnosed with renal cancer last fall so i offered to help and I do a variety of things, but a primary task is writing promotional brochures, ads, etc. The engineer, the sales guys, and the electricians submit pages of information to me, I ask a lot of questions, and then I reduce all of that to a few paragraphs. That's mainly how I learned the business.

What is your reference point? Has solar tech grown or advanced in the last 30 years? Yes. It has had trillions of dollars thrown at it. Solar panels are more efficient and we've seen a little advancement in battery storage. Lithium batteries are pretty amazing - but very, very expensive. Very few people choose them because of the cost.

Has the technology advanced a lot in the last few years, decade? Not really that much. You need panels, an inverter, a controller, and a battery storage pack/link. For small applications you are looking at 1 or 2 panels and maybe 4 L16 batteries. To run a house you would need several dozen panels and dozens of batteries - and you would still need a back up generator because in places like Ohio in the winter, you may get 2 weeks without seeing the sun.

If you have limited need for electricity or a remote cabin, for applications like that, it's a great system to meet those needs.

But we have a political faction that is pushing us toward relying on solar as a primary substitute for fossil fuels to produce electricity, and I'm telling you that the technology is no where near where it can do that - takes up too much space, costs too much, and can't produce enough electricity for THAT application.

The owner of the solar business, my neighbor, was diagnosed with renal cancer last fall so i offered to help and I do a variety of things, but a primary task is writing promotional brochures, ads, etc. The engineer, the sales guys, and the electricians submit pages of information to me, I ask a lot of questions, and then I reduce all of that to a few paragraphs. That's mainly how I learned the business.

What is your reference point? Has solar tech grown or advanced in the last 30 years? Yes. It has had trillions of dollars thrown at it. Solar panels are more efficient and we've seen a little advancement in battery storage. Lithium batteries are pretty amazing - but very, very expensive. Very few people choose them because of the cost.

Has the technology advanced a lot in the last few years, decade? Not really that much. You need panels, an inverter, a controller, and a battery storage pack/link. For small applications you are looking at 1 or 2 panels and maybe 4 L16 batteries. To run a house you would need several dozen panels and dozens of batteries - and you would still need a back up generator because in places like Ohio in the winter, you may get 2 weeks without seeing the sun.

If you have limited need for electricity or a remote cabin, for applications like that, it's a great system to meet those needs.

But we have a political faction that is pushing us toward relying on solar as a primary substitute for fossil fuels to produce electricity, and I'm telling you that the technology is no where near where it can do that - takes up too much space, costs too much, and can't produce enough electricity for THAT application.
So let's say I have a 2500 sq. foot home.

What's my cost to install a solar energy system?

Biden Celebrates His Green Policies that Will “Take Millions of Cars Off the Road”​

Joe Biden on Wednesday delivered remarks on soaring gas prices from his fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium. Biden repeated the same lies in his speech and blamed Vladimir Putin for high gas prices. “Let’s remember how we got here: Putin invaded Ukraine,” said Biden. This is a lie. Gas prices spiked before Putin invaded Ukraine. Even Biden’s Fed Chair Jerome Powell on Wednesday fact-checked Biden’s lies on rising prices. “I promise you I’m doing everything possible, everything possible to bring the price of energy down,” Biden said. Biden celebrated his ‘green’ policies that will take millions of cars off the road. The pain at the pump is by design to usher in the left’s public transit utopia so they can restrict movement. “We’re investing nearly $100 billion in public transit” to “take millions of cars off the road,” he said.