Printed Results off Milesplit?

ENA2

I can not seem to be able to gather printed results off the milesplit. the copies all have the milespite headers/footers and all the backround info with makes it 10+ more pages and the print is very small. Just another adjustment that we will have to deal with????
Any suggestions will help.

I can not seem to be able to gather printed results off the milesplit. the copies all have the milespite headers/footers and all the backround info with makes it 10+ more pages and the print is very small. Just another adjustment that we will have to deal with????
Are you trying to print the formatted results (which don't include the team scores) or the completed results (completed take up less pages but have smaller print)? Have you tried fooling with your printer settings (like eliminating headers and footers, adjusting margins, printing both sides of page)?

If you use the completed results, you can use your mouse and select just the results and then right-click and say print. You shouldn't get any headers or footers then.

If you use the completed results, you can use your mouse and select just the results and then right-click and say print. You shouldn't get any headers or footers then.
Yes, you have to highlight the text to get it not to put the headers and footers on the print. If you just hit print, it puts the headers and footers on it and then it cuts off the first 4 or five results from an event that rolls over into the next page. The key is to highlight all the text and then print..

I can't stand when results are not in event order. When they go 100,200,400 800,1600.....4x100......110H.... it drives me nuts. I skip around by order. I can handle field events being in a different order, but I don't like that either. I'm old now.

I can't stand when results are not in event order. When they go 100,200,400 800,1600.....4x100......110H.... it drives me nuts. I skip around by order. I can handle field events being in a different order, but I don't like that either. I'm old now.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

I understand his point just having fun with him based on his last sentence.
It's exactly how I meant it. Realization that I'm old. I can't even give someone the benefit of the doubt as to why they would set up a meet other than in the order the events are run. What type of insanity would have you go 100, 200 etc... then group the hurdles then group the relays? MADNESS, that cannot be explained or justified. Especially at the District or Regional level.

I can't even give someone the benefit of the doubt as to why they would set up a meet other than in the order the events are run. What type of insanity would have you go 100, 200 etc... then group the hurdles then group the relays? MADNESS, that cannot be explained or justified. Especially at the District or Regional level.
It has nothing to do with how they set up the meet in the management software. They are simply choosing a different sort method on the results report than the one you prefer. I want to say that the Publication Order is the default option, but I don't recall that for sure.

From the Hy-tek Manual pages about printing results:
There are 3 Sort choices for the events:
· Publication Order is sorted by gender, age group, event type with track first, followed by field
events and then relays. This format makes for easily finding complete results for say bantam girls.
· Event Number Order - Example, events 1, 2, 3, and 4.
· Session Order - Using the events and rounds schedule set up in Sessions

It has nothing to do with how they set up the meet in the management software. They are simply choosing a different sort method on the results report than the one you prefer. I want to say that the Publication Order is the default option, but I don't recall that for sure.

From the Hy-tek Manual pages about printing results:
Insanity. Choose the correct publication order.

The "publication order" is the order most media outlets publish results in. Take a look at meet results on TFRRS. They publish them in the same order: Open track events by increasing distance, "hurdle events" including steeplechase by increasing distance, relays by increasing distance, then field events, then multis.

The "publication order" is the order most media outlets publish results in. Take a look at meet results on TFRRS. They publish them in the same order: Open track events by increasing distance, "hurdle events" including steeplechase by increasing distance, relays by increasing distance, then field events, then multis.
Doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong. Nobody thinks of a track meet in increasing distance for high school meets. Order of events. I will not budge.