2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Berard will be a beast. Eaton has both QB's coming back. Ebright who started the whole season until getting injured, and Atkins who stepped in admirably through the playoffs. They also have one of their top receivers coming back, Orr. Not sure what they have coming back on the defensive side of the ball.
How do you think they’ll handle the two QBs? They both obviously performed very well, I heard they split in the McNicholas game?

How do you think they’ll handle the two QBs? They both obviously performed very well, I heard they split in the McNicholas game?
I do not have any insight on that unfortunately. They both have their own particular skill sets. They were platooned in the McNIck game.

Carlisle will be Very young this year. they lose a very talented class. They will have a lot to replace. Players gone to gradution:
QB
RB 1
RB 2
FB
WR 1
DL/OL 3 Kids.
SS
tough to replace they lose 32 tds of 33 scored last season will be very interesting season. They have some pieces in some classes coming that will help just have to grow up quickly and hope they are in weight room.

I was figuring the same, the son is pretty good ball player and he's no longer on the Wilmington football hudl page, after being on there for a bit after the new coach took over. And a deleted tweet of a Eagle by the former coach so I was figuring Eaton or bellbrook.

I believe you are talking about Killen. I am pretty sure that Jeff Jenkins and Killen are friends and go back to their Massie days. It would not surprise me if they end up there or in Eaton. Brad Davis and Killen are cousins.
Killen is a graduate of Eaton as well.

I thought Eaton was a very balanced team when they faced MU. I was highly impressed. Unfortunately, looks like Milton drops to D5 this year. With the Dogs returning 90% of that team, it would be a great game vs Eaton.

Bellbrook wins league next year . Numbers are at an all time high as well as the talent pool. Obviously they lose A great senior class , a class that holds the most wins ever . But man doesnt winning and great coaching create a program, tradition and most of all , a culture . Theirs a reason Jenkins has been doing it for 6 years now at Bellbrook . The classes taking over are loaded and they have the best staff in the league . The town and everyone involved expects nothing less then 8 wins and another playoff run . Eaton will give them a run but with the win over Bellbrook last year I see Bellbrook taking care of them this year solely on the revenge factor . Valley view snd Bellbrook always post great games as a rival I see that being no different this year .
the experience they have will prevail in the end

Bellbrook
Wins 4th league in a row

heard a rumor VV is dropping to division 5… any validity to this? Official division breakdowns come out in June, correct?

Bellbrook wins league next year . Numbers are at an all time high as well as the talent pool. Obviously they lose A great senior class , a class that holds the most wins ever . But man doesnt winning and great coaching create a program, tradition and most of all , a culture . Theirs a reason Jenkins has been doing it for 6 years now at Bellbrook . The classes taking over are loaded and they have the best staff in the league . The town and everyone involved expects nothing less then 8 wins and another playoff run . Eaton will give them a run but with the win over Bellbrook last year I see Bellbrook taking care of them this year solely on the revenge factor . Valley view snd Bellbrook always post great games as a rival I see that being no different this year .
the experience they have will prevail in the end

Bellbrook
Wins 4th league in a row
I wouldn't count out Monroe. They return a bunch, most importantly Elijah Jackson, and numbers are up in the weightroom.

The meeting is in June to get the official call on that. Carlisle may drop to 6 as well depending on how they break everything down. Madison would stay 5 if I remember the numbers

Can’t you just wait until those D2 SWBL schools get to play a the D6 SWBL school. Got a feeling you’ll be hearing and the homecoming king and queen are fill in the blank at those games.
Which D2 schools are you referring to?

Or do you mean D3 ?
Monroe , Bellbrook , Franklin
None are D2 YET in football

get better is all I got to say
Valley view contends every year

about beat a final 8 team in bellbrook D3 last year
They were on verge of D5 last year

alter beats the snot out of a lot of bigger schools traditionally speaking

looks like it will only be one year the smaller schools will have to play bigger schools. Once Edgewood and Ross enter league it will be different. At least what I’m hearing. The reason small schools stayed is because they don’t have to play bigger schools year in and out. Maybe one crossover game a year. I’m sure East will be looking to Add a school soon. I’m shocked they didn’t bring Talawanda on board. I doubt Carlisle will be D6, they have a new school and a ton of new houses being built. Daughter graduates this year and her class is 120. I’m sure the classes under hers is around same ballpark if not higher.

East
Franklin
Bellbrook
Edgewood
Ross
Monroe

West
Carlisle
Eaton
Waynesville
VV
Oakwood
Madison
Brookville

Carlisle schedule this year:
Week1) Twin Valley south
Week 2) Miami East
Week3) Northridge
Week4) Franklin
Week5) Brookville
Week6) Monroe
Week7) VV
Week8) Eaton
Week9) Madison
Week10) Waynesville

Ad did a nice job out of Conference scheduling again. Conference play will be tough.

Week1) Twin Valley south
Week 2) Miami East
Week3) Northridge
Week4) Franklin
Week5) Brookville
Week6) Monroe
Week7) VV
Week8) Eaton
Week9) Madison
Week10) Waynesville

Ad did a nice job out of Conference scheduling again. Conference play will be tough.
Looks like 2 DIII schools to me and then everybody else is within a division of the Indians. Good OOC slate to help them get a great start to the season.

Which D2 schools are you referring to?

Or do you mean D3 ?
Monroe , Bellbrook , Franklin
None are D2 YET in football

get better is all I got to say
Valley view contends every year

about beat a final 8 team in bellbrook D3 last year
They were on verge of D5 last year

alter beats the snot out of a lot of bigger schools traditionally speaking
? Alter is a private school not really the same as Carlisle. Why does Bellbrook not play any GWOC schools then.

looks like it will only be one year the smaller schools will have to play bigger schools. Once Edgewood and Ross enter league it will be different. At least what I’m hearing. The reason small schools stayed is because they don’t have to play bigger schools year in and out. Maybe one crossover game a year. I’m sure East will be looking to Add a school soon. I’m shocked they didn’t bring Talawanda on board. I doubt Carlisle will be D6, they have a new school and a ton of new houses being built. Daughter graduates this year and her class is 120. I’m sure the classes under hers is around same ballpark if not higher.

East
Franklin
Bellbrook
Edgewood
Ross
Monroe

West
Carlisle
Eaton
Waynesville
VV
Oakwood
Madison
Brookville
Is this really how the league is going to be looks a little lopsided

East
Franklin
Bellbrook
Edgewood
Ross
Monroe

West
Carlisle
Eaton
Waynesville
VV
Oakwood
Madison
Brookville
They are going with an unbalanced split? 7 in one and 5 in another? What?
You'd have to think Eaton gets bumped to the East to balance things out...

Week1) Twin Valley south
Week 2) Miami East
Week3) Northridge
Week4) Franklin
Week5) Brookville
Week6) Monroe
Week7) VV
Week8) Eaton
Week9) Madison
Week10) Waynesville

East will be improved this year. Max Current is a good coach. TVS and Ridge are scrimmages for the Indians.