2022 EBC Baseball thread

Heard the Dukes played Jackson tough a few nights ago. Impressive. To hell with this spring weather. Most games this morning were washed

Salem 10
Minerva 0

Salem still is a very good team and I expect they will win a lot of games. Minerva struggled to throw strikes early and it was pretty much over at 5-0 after 1. I left at 8-0 but Salem’s pitcher didn’t allow a base runner at that point.

Salem 10
Minerva 0

Salem still is a very good team and I expect they will win a lot of games. Minerva struggled to throw strikes early and it was pretty much over at 5-0 after 1. I left at 8-0 but Salem’s pitcher didn’t allow a base runner at that point.
Wow, is Salem finding a rhythm?

Salem 10
Minerva 0

Wilms threw a no-hitter.

Do they have any other arms besides their top guy? I also heard he was done for the year.
They had 2 good ones, Nick Lautzenheizef injured his non throwing arm and has been playing the field but not hitting, I haven’t heard of he can pitch, I guess we will find out this week. Aiden Lautzenheizer is healthy and he is a good pitcher. It looks like they had some potential after those 2 and we will probably have to find out in the next couple of weeks, I assume there will be a lot of make up games.

They had 2 good ones, Nick Lautzenheizef injured his non throwing arm and has been playing the field but not hitting, I haven’t heard of he can pitch, I guess we will find out this week. Aiden Lautzenheizer is healthy and he is a good pitcher. It looks like they had some potential after those 2 and we will probably have to find out in the next couple of weeks, I assume there will be a lot of make up games.
Agreed, looking forward to seeing new players arise. I wish the best for the Lions.