Medical Professionals are forever tarnished

Well at minimum, I would say her time as a medical student at Wake Forest should be coming to end very soon. While I think this is all in all a minor thing, I think it points to a much larger issue with this student. Doctors take an oath to do no harm and this is suppose to mean regardless of political views, race, sexual orientation, age, really anything. If this student would act this way now, what happens later when someone she doesn't like comes into her office. Does she refuse them care? Does she intentionally misdiagnose them? Does she perform procedures a patient doesn't need to bring pain and/or suffering to the patient?

Well at minimum, I would say her time as a medical student at Wake Forest should be coming to end very soon. While I think this is all in all a minor thing, I think it points to a much larger issue with this student. Doctors take an oath to do no harm and this is suppose to mean regardless of political views, race, sexual orientation, age, really anything. If this student would act this way now, what happens later when someone she doesn't like comes into her office. Does she refuse them care? Does she intentionally misdiagnose them? Does she perform procedures a patient doesn't need to bring pain and/or suffering to the patient?
She sounds too dumb and out of touch to become a full fledged doctor.

How in the world is this a "minor thing"? lol

The woke idiots made medicine political. Just one example listed below. I would charge her with a crime to set an example.
Her echo chamber evidently made others "sub-human" to her.

No surprise. Democrats ran slavery the same way.

Medical professionals are afraid to speak up. This is my future I believe. The will be participants from all fields of medicine.

I had a doctor visit about 10 years ago. No lie, he was in an out of my room in less than one minute. In that time, he was able to prescribe me drugs but didn’t do much else. On my way out, I asked the receptionist to go get him so I could tell him to F off. He wouldn’t come out.

I had a doctor visit about 10 years ago. No lie, he was in an out of my room in less than one minute. In that time, he was able to prescribe me drugs but didn’t do much else. On my way out, I asked the receptionist to go get him so I could tell him to F off. He wouldn’t come out.
They a leaving the field. The system has them under terrific pressure. Democratic Healthcare is going to harm many.

Last edited:
IF we are smart, we will concede the obvious and set a default minimum expense for handout care ad build a la carte, rather than let the market demand settle on the average standard and subsidize up to that bar.
I'm tired of the crap. I'm looking at 3k out of pocket to join a concierge group. That's the cost for my wife and I.

The woke idiots made medicine political. Just one example listed below. I would charge her with a crime to set an example.
I don't see the confession, really. Trying to curry favor for an "accident?" is bad enough, but "purposefully" remains an assumption, now that I actually read.

I agree that medical professionals are in for a tough time due to the way this advanced flu bug has been handled. It was almost amusing but sad to listen to my doctor try and explain why I should get the poison at my age. I told him to change his news sources and that ended the conversation.

I feel sorry for the females that are badgered to get their new born children filled with mostly unnecessary chemicals. I pray that all new birth persons do their homework before agreeing to the standard vaccine procedures for the new born.

DAILYMAIL.COM

Investigators allege Dr. Anthony Fauci silenced any discussion about COVID being caused by a lab leak – and not through animal-to-human transmission

Fauci also helped a controversial scientist get millions in federal funding to study bats, Vanity Fair researchers who analyzed more than 100,000 documents claim

They also allege NIH funds may have contributed to the development of the COVID-19, if it was indeed created at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China

The investigators also claim Daszak and researchers in Wuhan tried to hide evidence about the pandemic’s early spread

The VF report accuses Daszak of ‘presenting the lab-leak hypothesis as a groundless and destructive conspiracy theory’

The reports also says Fauci contributed to that narrative, citing an instance in 2020 when he reaffirmed a theory of natural spread from animals to humans

Although the report is not conclusive in how COVID originated, it does provide evidence that Daszak’s research was ‘risky’ and possibly connected

America’s coronavirus tsar, Dr. Anthony Fauci, silenced any discussion about COVID being caused by a lab leak – and not through animal-to-human transmission – after helping a controversial scientist get millions in federal funding to study bats, a Vanity Fair investigation has revealed. Analyzing more than 100,000 leaked documents, the magazine claimed that Fauci’s approval of Peter Daszak helped his nonprofit, EcoHealth Alliance, an organization dedicated to shielding society from emerging infectious diseases, to develop the COVID-19 virus in a laboratory in China. They also claim researchers associated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, including Daszak, tried to hide evidence about the pandemic’s early spread as lab leak hypotheses began to emerge.

Ok, I read the link and googled multiple others. At no time did Del Rosario state she missed the vein intentionally. Newsflash y'all- people miss veins all the time. It seems that people are trying to find something to be incensed about. This ain't it. Not by a long shot
And BTW this person is not a medical professional. This person is a student

Most medical professionals want to do good but are incentivized constantly to do what makes the healthcare facility, drug companies, money at the expense of the patient.
Covid brought out the worst in the system and showed how absolutely disgusting and controlled by money the system has become.

I would like to know who is at the top of the decision making process, like who told Cuomo to pump the deaths by sending young covid patients to nursing homes. Who is behind the payment system that incentivizes death numbers and not cured numbers? Who pushed the deadly combination ventilators and Remdesivir and suppressed effective cheap therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine Ivermectin?

Ok, I read the link and googled multiple others. At no time did Del Rosario state she missed the vein intentionally. Newsflash y'all- people miss veins all the time. It seems that people are trying to find something to be incensed about. This ain't it. Not by a long shot
And BTW this person is not a medical professional. This person is a student
Yup. Like I said further back, she may as well have written "Karma!!" and left it there.

The attitude is sick, but she was cagey enough in comments to not be clear if it was intentional. She was obviously "sucking up to the power" in that group chat. The fact that this is her "read of the room" at Wake Forest is more disturbing in some ways, don't you think ?

But, correct, no criminal confession. Just an A-hole, maybe coming to a hospital near you.

Most medical professionals want to do good but are incentivized constantly to do what makes the healthcare facility, drug companies, money at the expense of the patient.
Covid brought out the worst in the system and showed how absolutely disgusting and controlled by money the system has become.

I would like to know who is at the top of the decision making process, like who told Cuomo to pump the deaths by sending young covid patients to nursing homes. Who is behind the payment system that incentivizes death numbers and not cured numbers? Who pushed the deadly combination ventilators and Remdesivir and suppressed effective cheap therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine Ivermectin?
Covid policy was simple economics and disrespect of the American people. In-hospital treatments are very expensive per patient. Big drain on Medicare/-caid. Covid jabs are $83/. Separate budget category. Shut up bitches, and get your jabs. Least common denominator health care.

I don't see the confession, really. Trying to curry favor for an "accident?" is bad enough, but "purposefully" remains an assumption, now that I actually read.
Did I not understand intentions?
A @wakeforestmed 4th year medical student says she abused a patient because he laughed at her pronoun pin. She has since deleted her account. pic.twitter.com/2m3DsjTFZx