Division IV State Championship: Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3)

Who wins the Division IV State Championship?

• Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 17+

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 8-16

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 1-7

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 1-7

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 8-16

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 17+

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not exactly a stretch to say they may score 50 considering they're averaging 43/game this season. Don't go too far out on that limb.

Keep in mind they're also giving up 32/game and lost to the 2 most physical teams they played (Chardon & VASJ). This will be the 3rd.
Hard to gauge that vasj game, physical yes, but both teams taking the game on 3 day notice was wild.

Is 570am carrying this game on the radio? Or can I listen to it online somewhere? Since I can’t get spectrum ?

Campus nation (utube) is supposed to be carrying audio live. Posts video in a few days. Something to do with OHSAA rules

1390 WNIO in Youngstown will have the game live on iHeartRadio. Jim Evans and Bob Gavalier will have the call from Canton.

Let's Go Irish! Bring a fifth state championship back to Wick Avenue!

Hoban/Winton Woods was a good one but I figure this to be the best game of the weekend!

Good Luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

I have Ursuline by 1 point BTW.

35-34 3OTs

Good Luck to Coach Reardon, his staff, and the team in their quest for a fifth state title. Beat Clinton-Massie!
IMG_20211203_062731.jpg

OK Irish, especially the seniors, this is the game you have been waiting for your entire football-playing lives. The vast majority of HS players never get to experience this game. Play mistake free, no TOs, no special team gaffes, etc. Play your best and then no matter what happens you are winners. Bring the trophy home.

Good luck to both teams.

GO IRISH!!!!

good luck to both teams but this is the first game that I think if it goes 3ot final score is 77-76

I see Ursuline winning big in this game.

Ursuline pulls away big time in the 2nd half.

Ursuline wins.

Almost game time. So CM lost to Anderson who passes about 90% of the time 28-21 and their next closest game was McNick 28-27 about 60-40 run/pass. Key for Ursuline is the passing game, yards on the ground will be difficult.

Sorry for the late start. Game is on. CM driving. 9:36 left in the 1st. Running hard. 2nd and 7 1st drive of the game ball on Ursulines 26. 3rd and 3