Dalton vs JFK

Pick winner

• Dalton

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • JFK

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters

This should be a great game. Dalton has a 3 headed Monster in Schlabach, Malone and their QB. Kennedy has a 3 headed monster in Brown, Mauro and their QB. I think this game is won by whoever limits the others big plays. Defense will decide this game.

Yes, should really be a great matchup. Both teams seem to be peaking at the right time, haven’t seen jfk this year but know their history (will watch some film this week). Dalton is substantially better than last year IMO, a lot of that has to do with their QB situation being settled this year, which was not the case last year. Schlabach’s development has been great as well. Line play has been excellent as well. I expect a close, hard fought game.

Doesn't get more centrally located. 46 minutes from Warren, 47 minutes from Dalton. Lucas fans and AD would probably complain about the extra minute but I think Dalton will be ok with it.
If this was meant to be funny, it wasn't. If it was meant to provoke, it did. SMH. The Lucas AD is a pretty close friend of mine. I know we don't know each other, but I'd bet everything I own he is a better man than you'll ever be.

Before, I didn't care who won this game. Now, I hope Dalton cracks you guys so hard in the mouth you feel it in the stands.

Last edited:
If this was meant to be funny, it wasn't. If it was meant to provoke, it did. SMH. The Lucas AD is a pretty close friend of mine. I know we don't know each other, but I'd bet everything I own he is a better man than you'll ever be.

Before, I didn't care who won this game. Now, I hope Dalton cracks you guys so hard in the mouth you feel it in the stands.
Relax Nancy. Kinda proved my point for me with the whole overly dramatic, manufactured anger, drama queen post there bud.

Bulldogs been knocking on the door of a regional title for a few years. Gotta win a game like this to get over the hump and earn it. This is gonna be a defense-optional, offensive war. I’m going with something like 49-42 Dalton, but no disrespect to JFK - Could easily go the other way. Obviously, penalties and turn-overs could be the deciding factor.

This hurts my feelings Dnis30:LOL::cool:

Bulldogs been knocking on the door of a regional title for a few years. Gotta win a game like this to get over the hump and earn it. This is gonna be a defense-optional, offensive war. I’m going with something like 49-42 Dalton, but no disrespect to JFK - Could easily go the other way. Obviously, penalties and turn-overs could be the deciding factor.
I think that Daltons run game will struggle some in this game. Struggle with an asterisk. I don't believe Schlabach runs for 200, but it is going to be a great game.

Im pretty sure there worse people in the world then someone who makes a joke, that was completely harmless to everyone btw, then points out the obvious when a certain someone rants about it. Unbunch them panties Mr Niswander.
You want to broad strokes rip Lucas fans, go for it. You singled out our AD for sticking up for his school/team, basically doing his job. GTFOH with your stupid-@$$ BS nonsense.

Jaws doesn’t have a kid on the team. Tempesta and I were rooting for Lucas last week. Can you at least go back to being neutral? I think you made your rooting decision out of anger towards Jaws.

Jaws doesn’t have a kid on the team. Tempesta and I were rooting for Lucas last week. Can you at least go back to being neutral? I think you made your rooting decision out of anger towards Jaws.
Everyone I've come across from the Warren area has been very gracious and respectful. He is the exception. He wouldn't know humility if it walked up and kicked him in his teeth.