2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen bro. That opening kickoff could have been the difference maker. That’s on Mullins. Poor coaching at times. Jackson will get some college looks but he’s not done yet. Be a senior next year and expect him to run like the wind blows.
First Monroe game in years that I have attended. I believe Monroe was the better team but played scared at times. Not kicking it deep on the opening kickoff, multiple 4th and 1’s where they punted. You play to win in the playoffs and not to not lose. I hope Jackson gets some looks because in my opinion he was the best player on the field in the first half both offensively and defensively. Kid is a stud, I think the hornets take over in the second half with him. Expected more of a crowd from Monroe and the fans to be more amped up but it is what it is.

Seams like the eagles will be rolling all the way to the regional title rematch against badin. Completely dominated the Wood and I don’t see any competition left until then. Go eagles

I think their was some disrespect to Alter.. some said they wouldn’t win a playoff game and they sure did that. The SWBL is no match for the mighty Knights.
Stop it. If Jackson doesn't go down Monroe wins that game. Both of Alter's scores came on a short field after a big kickoff and punt return.

I think their was some disrespect to Alter.. some said they wouldn’t win a playoff game and they sure did that. The SWBL is no match for the mighty Knights.
Clown?. Most SWBL fans thought alter would win this by more than 3, but the knights underwhelm as usual this year. You are in for a rude awakening against Tipp if you think the level you are currently playing on will cut it this week. But even under the slightest chances that you do move on to round 3, the mighty eagles will roll like usual.

Is there any truth to a RB from Bellbrook be deemed ineligible?
Obviously it didn’t affect the game last night but curious if true what affect there is going forward?

Trotwood not very good but will be in a few years. Very young still.

Is there any truth to a RB from Bellbrook be deemed ineligible?
Obviously it didn’t affect the game last night but curious if true what affect there is going forward?

Trotwood not very good but will be in a few years. Very young still.
He was not a RB but was a key contributor to the team. It was an error by administration with scheduling. Was not registered for enough full credit classes for first quarter. He was having a great year. Very good student and great young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.