D7 R25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Right out of the gate, in D4-R14, #16 Edison upsets #1 Bellevue. Lucas has to be concerned they could be another victim to an upset like this when they face Mapleton from the Fireland Conference tonight. Edison used to be in the Firelands Conference too. ?

Uh oh. Right out of the gate, in D4-R14, #16 Edison upsets #1 Bellevue. Lucas has to be concerned they could be another victim to an upset like this when they face Mapleton from the Fireland Conference tonight. Edison used to be in the Firelands Conference too. ?
Lol. I will say I was shocked to see that score this morning. Edison has played everyone pretty tough this year, but I thought Bellevue would win.

Lol. I will say I was shocked to see that score this morning. Edison has played everyone pretty tough this year, but I thought Bellevue would win.
Edison rushed the ball 54 times for 279 yards using 5 different players,cole weilnau 7 for 79 yards,qb marcus medina 9 for 62 yards,hunter conley 10 for 57 yards,fullback hunter cassel 13 for 48 yards and clint fannen 14 for 33 yards. edison was 0 for 1 passing,no negative plays on offense the entire game.the chargers defense kept bellevue's offense off the field most of second half except when bellevue went 96 yards and scored on a deegan horn 9yard td pass to tyler ray with 1:12 left in the game. but bellvue onside kick failed.however deegan horn led bellevue with 251 yards rushing on 30 attempts and passed for 50 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.