Top 5 Teams in the Youngstown Area (Week 7)

lol. and like I pointed out your opinion is wrong time + time again. thankfully. Mayb your our good luck charm since your wrong so much. I think your obsession with hubbard football is odd. o and I could give a hell less about basketball. but atleast you have something to hang your hat on
And I actually don’t hang my hat on any of my local high school sports teams. That is weird. It also hurts to read your comments. Every single time I see you post I lose faith in our local schools.

I have no problem with anyone picking against hubbard. we should be under dogs in that week 10 match up. range is on top until someone knocks them off. I just wanted to point out how most of your posts if not all go against hubbard and are usually always wrong

I think the Hubbard SR game istricky, Hubbard will have a chip on their shoulder getting blown out 2 years in a row and I’m sure their staff will be shoving that at them all week leading up to it. They both run similar offense with motion and some misdirection, worried tho whichever team loses hopefully they don’t drop the ball week 11 with a let down

Until we find out what this year's Raiders do, I'm going to put them just behind the 2001 and 2005 Raiders. In 01 I believe they fell in the Regional Final to Chanel, who went 15-0 and defeated the D3 champs that year. The 05 team was stacked too! I consider our 2005 team to be our 3rd or 4th best team ever, and your 05 Raiders beat us twice that year!
Yeah, the Tony Peters Chanel team they ran into in '01 would have, IMO, won every division except D1. They were spectacularly good, and SR was in that game even if clearly second best. The '05 Patrick Henry team was outstanding, too --they pretty much destroyed everyone else, but SR was tied going into the 4th. And '17 team was probably 3rd of the bunch, that Eastwood team was totall ground and pound good -- still can't believe the lost to Wheelersburg. The '20 SR team was really good, too, but Kirtland was just better -- another loss where SR probably played the state champ the best.

As for this thread, SR isn't top 5. I think they could play with most of the top 5, but they aren't. Hubbard, as I've said in other threads, will be such an outstanding clash of styles. SR has layed it to Hubbard in their first two NE8 games, but this years is gonna be different. I think it'll come down to which defense can get maybe 3 stops for the whole game.

Don't forget all those wonderful undefeated SR teams that ran into Ursuline and Kirtland early in the playoffs. More accurately, we got RUN OVER by them on their way to State Titles.

Yeah, but with 01, 05 and 20, I really do think SR was the 2nd best team in the State in their division. Those other losses, not so much.

Until we find out what this year's Raiders do, I'm going to put them just behind the 2001 and 2005 Raiders. In 01 I believe they fell in the Regional Final to Chanel, who went 15-0 and defeated the D3 champs that year. The 05 team was stacked too! I consider our 2005 team to be our 3rd or 4th best team ever, and your 05 Raiders beat us twice that year!
Yeah, I didn't even include that 2001 season since it was a Regional runner-up season, but playing a Bedford Chanel team that was stacked with talent like Tony Franklin, and playing them fairly close, would also rank as one of the Raiders best seasons. But my point was that the Raiders have had several great teams, and not the best they have had in a long time. I guess time is a relative thing. This season may prove to be the best, time will tell.

ThaXFactor, I will never forget that game in Salem with your Rebels. That was maybe the best high school football game I ever witnessed. Wasn't it Jordan Reynolds at quarterback for you guys? That game went back and forth, blow by blow until the final end.

I have no problem with anyone picking against hubbard. we should be under dogs in that week 10 match up. range is on top until someone knocks them off. I just wanted to point out how most of your posts if not all go against hubbard and are usually always wrong
You do have a problem when people pick against Hubbard this is why you’re upset right now. Cry

The best team in the area is Warren Harding.
followed by Ursuline. Canfield. Fitch. South Range. If it’s by size of the school. South Range. Garfield. Canfield. Ursuline. Harding.

What I get from that is how good they are compared to their peers in said division

That's what I thought. Moving forward, I want to see who in Division II is gonna stop Harding's passing game. Even Medina couldn't, but for whatever reason, Harding was content on trying to run the ball on them. God awful play calling, but at least they adjusted as the season progressed. This team has no business with any losses, let alone 4.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that Ursuline has a better chance winning Division IV than South Range or Canfield have at winning D5. Not that either couldn't happen, but the Irish have the track record that backs their case.

Eh not that much! I don’t root against them. I just don’t see them beating south range
hubbards senior class never beat struthers in football through 8th grade. struthers senior class this year will graduate 0-4 against us on the varsity level. Id be salty to man lmao

That's what I thought. Moving forward, I want to see who in Division II is gonna stop Harding's passing game. Even Medina couldn't, but for whatever reason, Harding was content on trying to run the ball on them. God awful play calling, but at least they adjusted as the season progressed. This team has no business with any losses, let alone 4.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that Ursuline has a better chance winning Division IV than South Range or Canfield have at winning D5. Not that either couldn't happen, but the Irish have the track record that backs their case.
I haven’t seen a lot of Harding’s stuff just your stuff on Twitter but they look solid. Early season woes but they will be a tough out! As for Ursuline I still think they are the best team in d4. Canfield is very good too but that region is stacked same for range