Open Weeks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayton Carroll @ Cincinnati McNicolas cancelled
McNicholas looking ( Home game-Homecoming)

Wednesday Updates:
Week 8
Boardman @ Youngstown Ursuline - Cancelled (Ursuline looking)
Columbiana Crestview @ Garrettsville Garfield - Cancelled (Garfield looking)
Gibsonburg @ Margaretta - Cancelled (Gibsonburg looking)
Tri-Valley @ River View - Cancelled (Tri-Valley looking)

Cleveland VASJ @ Youngstown Ursuline

Last edited:
Tri-Valley at River View cancelled. Tri-Valley is open, but will likely take the week off unless an opponent of similar size and reasonable travel occurs.

The St. Paul- Gibsonburg game would be a good one, but it probably won't happen. St. Paul has Ashland Crestview next week and would more than likely want an extra week to prepare for them.

no way rootstown will play Garrettsville, but honestly it makes perfect sense. Two schools right next to each other in the same region need a game??? make it happen

Thursday Updates:
Week 8

Middletown @ Lakota West - Cancelled (Lakota West looking)

Garrettsville Garfield @ Rootstown

Last edited:
The St. Paul- Gibsonburg game would be a good one, but it probably won't happen. St. Paul has Ashland Crestview next week and would more than likely want an extra week to prepare for them.
I just don’t get this line of thinking. This isn’t the NFL. It’s HS kids who get 10 or less regular season games. It’s not like they’ll spend the week with a team of doctors and spa treatments getting healthy. For the love, play!

There seems to be quite a few “lesser” teams coming down the covid the week they play someone good.

Erie McDowell is now looking for a game on 10/15 and 10/22. PM me if you know of any team that could be looking and interested. Thanks.

I just don’t get this line of thinking. This isn’t the NFL. It’s HS kids who get 10 or less regular season games. It’s not like they’ll spend the week with a team of doctors and spa treatments getting healthy. For the love, play!

There seems to be quite a few “lesser” teams coming down the covid the week they play someone good.
Don't know much, but I know I didn't post what you quoted, lol.

Agreed. This line of thinking makes no sense.. Given the events of the past year, give your kids EVERY chance imaginable to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.