Horse patrols suspended at border......

From 15K bridge trolls Saturday, to 3K today...and the Babbles Administration can't say for sure where those 12K went?

Most incompetent President ever, and it ain't even close.
A lot of these Haitians have been in South and Central America for 10 years. They have cell phones and talk to each other. I’m sure some took a bus ride up to cross on foot.
Aren't you the same $chit-heel who claims to be Native American? Kudos, you enjoy Haitians being whipped who are trying to gain entry into this country.

Says the same dopes arguing about how tragic it was that those poor Afghan's who fell from the planes trying to get out of that $chithole. Be consistent at least.

I'd take those Haitians, who walked thousands of miles with nothing but what they could carry over your candy arses any day. ;)
they rode a friggin’ bus up to the border because someone told them that it was time to take a shot. Gtfooh

We are down to zero under the bridge the crisis disappeared into thin air. they have spent how much to clean up the mess and make it look like no one has ever step foot there. Where did they all go? Someone must know but they must be under strict orders not to tell. One thing we know for sure they were not deported!!!!

We are down to zero under the bridge the crisis disappeared into thin air. they have spent how much to clean up the mess and make it look like no one has ever step foot there. Where did they all go? Someone must know but they must be under strict orders not to tell. One thing we know for sure they were not deported!!!!
12,000 were helped to move into the USA.

Joey is an embarrassment.....but great entertainment...

Just do a way with the border patrol and all Ice Agents that is the goal of the Democrats is it not. Just do it!!!!!!!
They are.

And it is one of the most despicable political acts I have ever seen.

The language they are using to lie is so disgusting: "conjures images of slavery". It is pure slander.

1632656294089.png

This is just a diversion. Biden created a disaster at the border, everything he has done or said has made it worse, so the idea is "Don't look at that, look at this fake scandal that I am expressing faux outrage about." Bill Clinton was fantastic at this. Joe? Not so much.

Agreed. President Stainmaker was a master of, "wag the dog."

My favorite was when they got ahead of the release of his video grand jury testimony. They put out the narrative he was combative, angry, unhinged. Then we watched it, and even though he was lying through his teeth, we all said, that wasn't as bad as they were making it out to be!

Classic.

They are.

And it is one of the most despicable political acts I have ever seen.

The language they are using to lie is so disgusting: "conjures images of slavery". It is pure slander.
Derelict in Executive duties. No other facts matter more, and the Demmaggot narrative here is only fit for true morons. They are happy being house slaves

We need more angry Haitians here.
They appear to be self-starters, as they had left fake Clinton aid behind in Haiti to make a life in South America post-hurricane. I am hopeful that many will become R voters, even though they should be waiting in Mexico as asylum is considered. Asylum from a nation most left a decade ago. LOL

Demidiots.

Here is the latest I have been able to find. Biden promised that the border patrol men I (saw no other gender) on horses would "PAY". This might be another of Biden's miss spoke a little speeches. It is not that the Border patrol will pay but I am hearing reports that the punishment they will receive is suspended days from work with (this is where Biden might have gotten it wrong) pay. You know like a paid vacation. Could this be a reward for a job well done? If I was getting punished this is the way I would it to be done.

They appear to be self-starters, as they had left fake Clinton aid behind in Haiti to make a life in South America post-hurricane. I am hopeful that many will become R voters, even though they should be waiting in Mexico as asylum is considered. Asylum from a nation most left a decade ago. LOL

Demidiots.
Most who come here from oppressive regimes, Communism, etc. all seem to vote R.

The Republicans more so represent what they thought coming to America would mean for them.

Because he hasn't. Encouraging people to make this hazardous trip has harmed thousands of men, women and children. Some have been sexually abused, many have been subjugated into slavery and some have died in the heat of the desert or drowned in the waters of the Rio Grande. His kid cages were as bad or worse than those that he and Obama built in the past (and ironically and unfairly blamed on Trump) and the mainstream media ignored it and those wanting to cover it were excluded by a Biden administration hostile to a free press. This is without even including all of the devastation caused by the narcoterrorists which have been made much richer and much stronger as a result of Biden's policies.

I hope you understand that open boarders are not "humane" for anyone involved.

Last edited:
Derelict in Executive duties. No other facts matter more, and the Demmaggot narrative here is only fit for true morons. They are happy being house slaves
To me, the worst thing about what Biden is doing is using the awesome power of the presidency to scapegoat some low level workers who are just trying to do a job - and he is doing it as a political ploy to distract from his incompetence. It's really despicable.

If BP agents were bullwhipping illegals, well then he would have a point. The fact that his distraction is built on a pure lie makes it really bad. It's evil, actually.

To me, the worst thing about what Biden is doing is using the awesome power of the presidency to scapegoat some low level workers who are just trying to do a job - and he is doing it as a political ploy to distract from his incompetence. It's really despicable.

If BP agents were bullwhipping illegals, well then he would have a point. The fact that his distraction is built on a pure lie makes it really bad. It's evil, actually.
He took a lesson from Obama and Benghazi.

There is no one that Biden wouldn't throw under the bus in order to create the right optics, regardless of the truth of anything or the innocence of the people involved. The only people who matter to Biden are those with the last name "Biden" and the only issues that matters to Biden are those that pacify his left flank and which keeps him in a position to milk the system.

Last edited:

The only real question I have is wondering if the old pos realizes what they have him reading off his teleprompter screen or not.

...the only issues that matters to Biden are those that pacify his left flank...
I get playing to your base, but you can't do it to the point where other aspects of your base gets damaged.

On Yappi, take our Biden voters for example. Take out the couple of nuts and trolls, and you don't really see any serious pushback on the series of disasters Biden has perpetrated in the last 8 months. You see a lot of "But Trump..." and a lot of changing the subject, distraction, etc. But not a lot of "Biden is absolutely correct and here is why...". When they do attempt that, it's some gaslighting opinion piece from a neo-Marxist in some nutty rag like Atlantic Monthly or Slate - or one of their more respectable sisters in the legacy media.

It feels like that there are several devastating conclusions that people have generally accepted:

1) Our president is cognitively diminished
2) Even if you want a lot of legal or illegal immigration, what he is presiding over at the border is terrible
3) The Afghan withdrawal, leaving Americans and friends behind, and the security plan was an abomination
4) We are on a wrong track over the last 8 months

Those are some very bad things for a party heading into a mid-term election that is historically bad for a president who is perceived as competent. This president is not demonstrating competence in almost any area.

Biden and his political advisors need to keep their base somewhat satisfied because winning elections starts with a solid base, but they have chosen the further left part of their voters as their base as evidenced by their agenda - and in the process have alienated more center-left and independent voters. I believe Biden and Pelosi, in particular, are taking the Dems over a cliff.

If it is intentional, and not just a terribly flawed strategy, the only thing that makes sense is that they want to push the American people into situations where they conclude that our economic, cultural, and constitutional system does not work and needs to be replaced, not merely perfected. The problem is that they have to put us in those bad situations in a way that causes the majority of us to blame the system, not them. I think, right now, more and more people are blaming them.