Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer: Companies you can trust!

MasonComet

U. S. American
First of all, I wish everyone the best who may have used these companies’ products. Unfortunately, their questionable business practices tend to not make news broadcasts as much as they should, especially as millions of people weigh their health options and face mounting pressure.

That being said, July was an interesting month for pharmaceutical giants Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Pfizer...

Johnson & Johnson Recalling 5 Sunscreen Products Due to Discovery of Cancer-Causing Chemical

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...dMWrP2QLvyF-8Mg64WQlHqfCEjSi5_qkX4hV9T4L3mjx0

The company said that while exposure to the level of benzene found in their products would likely not pose health risks, they were being recalled “out of an abundance of caution.”

Look at how abundantly cautious they can be when they are actually subject to liability.
They can’t even make sunscreen without putting something harmful in it and claiming to not know how it got there. ?‍♂️

Pfizer Recalls Another 12 Lots of Chantix Anti-Smoking Drug for a Carcinogen’s Presence

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/re...b3I0zW5Alp_lZmKoFuLamCsisFl68A1ttOz5BfWMRFqbc

You may already have this in your medicine cabinet.

But don’t worry, it’s not an immediate health threat. The threat of cancer is only with continued use.

Kinda like cigarettes.

But a drug.

It’s better to get cancer from a drug, right?

Pfizer is such an awesome and trustworthy company. We shouldn’t ever finish trials on any product they put on the market. And then we should make sure everyone in America is forced to inject their products. (y)

Ironic, isn’t it? The very laboratory concoctions they claim will help you turn out to be detrimental to your health. First time for everything, I guess. And I’m sure they now have the consumers’ best interests in mind. :rolleyes:

All sarcasm aside, I hope more people start seeing these companies aren't able to "fix" people, and tend to just pile on more trouble. And since media scrutiny is waning (and their products are openly being endorsed by them and the government), and since their spike protein injections evade liability, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to to bring awareness to the masses of their offenses.

Meanwhile you idiots are probably completely cool taking unregulated supplements and vitamins. Not to mention the "boner pills which almost completely support right wing media.

Here's a list of all Pfizer products. I am sure they never helped anybody and just gave them all cancer. https://www.pfizer.com/products-list?

The fact that they make a lot of products doesn't refute anything. Interesting that the first one listed is the ever-impeccable ace inhibitor...

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if one of the drugs I used to take was made by Pfizer and on the list, and sure enough it was. Further digging shows it is associated with an increased risk of cancer. ?

As someone who started down the pharmaceutical path (with horrible side effects), I'm thankful I was able to learn more about health and nutrition and able stop harming myself with misplaced faith in their virtue. High blood pressure, LDL/HDL cholesterol imbalances, high triglycerides, insulin resistance/type 2 diabetes etc. are some of the most damaging health conditions facing this nation (and present in most Covid deaths) but they all can be completely reversed without the harm caused by drug companies.

Since you're interested in lists about Pfizer...

Here’s a brief glimpse of Pfizer’s track record for safety and ethics. This is a short list, by no means inclusive of the company’s entire rap sheet.

• Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.
  • In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.
  • Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.
  • In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.
  • Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.
  • In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.
  • Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.
  • In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.
  • Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.

First of all, I wish everyone the best who may have used these companies’ products. Unfortunately, their questionable business practices tend to not make news broadcasts as much as they should, especially as millions of people weigh their health options and face mounting pressure.

That being said, July was an interesting month for pharmaceutical giants Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Pfizer...

Johnson & Johnson Recalling 5 Sunscreen Products Due to Discovery of Cancer-Causing Chemical

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...dMWrP2QLvyF-8Mg64WQlHqfCEjSi5_qkX4hV9T4L3mjx0

Look at how abundantly cautious they can be when they are actually subject to liability.
They can’t even make sunscreen without putting something harmful in it and claiming to not know how it got there. ?‍♂️

Pfizer Recalls Another 12 Lots of Chantix Anti-Smoking Drug for a Carcinogen’s Presence

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/re...b3I0zW5Alp_lZmKoFuLamCsisFl68A1ttOz5BfWMRFqbc

But don’t worry, it’s not an immediate health threat. The threat of cancer is only with continued use.

Kinda like cigarettes.

But a drug.

Pfizer is such an awesome and trustworthy company. We shouldn’t ever finish trials on any product they put on the market. And then we should make sure everyone in America is forced to inject their products. (y)

Ironic, isn’t it? The very laboratory concoctions they claim will help you turn out to be detrimental to your health. First time for everything, I guess. And I’m sure they now have the consumers’ best interests in mind. :rolleyes:

All sarcasm aside, I hope more people start seeing these companies aren't able to "fix" people, and tend to just pile on more trouble. And since media scrutiny is waning (and their products are openly being endorsed by them and the government), and since their spike protein injections evade liability, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to to bring awareness to the masses of their offenses.

So what do you want ? More govt. regulation ? Big companies, middle size companies and small companies all try to cut cost and they all make mistakes. It happens unfortunately.

The fact that they make a lot of products doesn't refute anything. Interesting that the first one listed is the ever-impeccable ace inhibitor...

Out of curiosity, I looked to see if one of the drugs I used to take was made by Pfizer and on the list, and sure enough it was. Further digging shows it is associated with an increased risk of cancer. ?

As someone who started down the pharmaceutical path (with horrible side effects), I'm thankful I was able to learn more about health and nutrition and able stop harming myself with misplaced faith in their virtue. High blood pressure, LDL/HDL cholesterol imbalances, high triglycerides, insulin resistance/type 2 diabetes etc. are some of the most damaging health conditions facing this nation (and present in most Covid deaths) but they all can be completely reversed without the harm caused by drug companies.

I don't take meds if I don't have to and I don't disagree that health and nutrition is important but that is a false statement since some people are genetically predisposed to those conditions. Losing weight and eating well doesn't necessarily reverse diabetes. Talk to my manager's uncle about that. Just don't bother coming to the hospital for any condition because you are most likely going to get a pharmaceutical of some sort.

This is garbage. Literally all of it.

So what do you want ? More govt. regulation ? Big companies, middle size companies and small companies all try to cut cost and they all make mistakes. It happens unfortunately.
More regulation? Nope. It would be nice if the media would be honest and report more diligently about the companies that the government is endorsing, but I don't even want that. I want to freely be able to make the decision to say 'no' to them because they've proven to be dishonest by hiding the full results of their research and literally committing crimes against humanity by experimenting on children. They have no honor. You may disagree with that but you don't make the decisions for my health (and neither does the government).

I don't take meds if I don't have to and I don't disagree that health and nutrition is important but that is a false statement since some people are genetically predisposed to those conditions. Losing weight and eating well doesn't necessarily reverse diabetes. Talk to my manager's uncle about that. Just don't bother coming to the hospital for any condition because you are most likely going to get a pharmaceutical of some sort.
Genetics load the gun, but environment pulls the trigger.

In other words, many of the hidden conditions we can develop only come to light when certain conditions are met (not always our fault). For instance, the Epstein-Barr virus has been associated with auto-immune diseases. Can I stop Epstein-Barr (and every other virus known to man) from entering my body so I don't ever get an AI condition? No, and ironically that would actually be detrimental to my immune system and overall health if I tried. But since viruses are literally everywhere, toxins are in our water and food, our soil has been depleted, etc., we should be shoring up these awesome machines of ours with what they need to combat the inevitable onslaught (nutrition is but one factor). The fact that one is genetically predisposed to something does not mean that person will necessarily develop that condition. Usually there are preventative measures but most of us have not been made aware of them (and not all of them are known). You mentioned diabetes but did not specify which one (type 1 is auto-immune, type 2 is commonly reversed). Studies show a definite link between type 2 and low magnesium, but if you manufacture and sell drugs, you don't exactly broadcast that.

Lifestyle choices have previously played a very negative part in my overall health, and trying to treat that with pharmaceuticals only exacerbated my problems. Their claims are very specifically worded to make you think, "this will fix me!", but meanwhile harming you in a way you do not expect, and of course not encouraging you to make the changes in your life you really need. Proton-pump inhibitors (acid-reflux) are an over $3 BILLION industry, and are by and large completely unnecessary. I wish I had known.

Last year, my Human Transforming Growth Factor Beta (TGFb) tested high indicating chronic inflammation, increased oxidative stress, and a pro-fibrotic state. Lab high TGF-b diminishes immune capacity to fight and clear infection/pathogens. In combination with elevated hsCRP, lab high TGF-b promotes Th17 immune phenotype’ which when inappropriately times and/or intense is known to promote the tissue damage in autoimmune disease. That is but one problem I was dealing with (also insulin-resistant/ pre-diabetes - high A1c). With high high TGFb, my body did not handle viral infections as well as it should (or other disruptions for that matter). I looked like an average American and I had the health of one.

Now, I could have gone with, “well, I was born this way” and not take proper steps to correct the problems, but that's an ignorant, defeatist attitude . My wife actually DOES have an auto-immune disease and we've made the changes together. TGFb leavels now optimal. I'm thankful to say that neither one of us rely on pharmaceuticals. She used to for her condition, but she is healthier without them, not even close. But knowledge is the key.

And now we are living in a time where people are trying to actually FORCE their poorly researched (heavily biased), rushed, short-cut science on her. We do not want it and will not allow the undoing of all the progress she has made and make her sick again.

Yes, pharmaceutical companies can occasionally assist in getting a person's health back on track, but I would call that a collateral benefit as they are generally harmful. Ultimately, they are not the answer and only encourage more bad choices (and a domino-effect of additional health problems).

Auto-immune diseases are on the rise in the U. S. Why? What has changed? Instead of fully diving deep into answering those questions, we allow groups who are motivated by money to "answer" for us.

Kinda like cigarettes.

But a drug.

Did you know that the increase in skin cancer correlates with our increased use of sun screens?

My doctor told me that my 16 covid vaccine shots might be able to prevent the cancer that years of sunscreen use will probably cause me one day