Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

Jersey Flyer ... what happened in 2019 Freedom Bowl, Bishop Sycamore cancelled about a month before they were to play Daytona Mainland ?
Correct, they weren't a client back then. Our relationship started this past February. Their current leadership is first-class and professional unlike in years past. Plus, now they have over 100 student-athletes enrolled. A much more robust operation today than in years past.

Correct, they weren't a client back then. Our relationship started this past February. Their current leadership is first-class and professional unlike in years past. Plus, now they have over 100 student-athletes enrolled. A much more robust operation today than in years past.
I don’t blame you for talking up a client. But every year they’ve had “better leadership” and every year everyone has seen the same result. Maybe this year will be different! But no one will give them the benefit of the doubt, and they should all understand why.

COF Academy was started by Leroy Johnson Jr. and he is continuing the scam as Bishop Sycamore to this day.
I've never met a person by that name associated with Bishop Sycamore.

Riddle me this, Sherlock: If the team is a "scam," how and why are highly-ranked, blue-blood HSFB programs like Hoban, IMG, Duncanville TX, St Edward, DeMatha MD, Liberty NV, St Frances MD, etc. scheduling them?

Additionally, why would ESPN showcase a "scam" team on national television??

Since you conveniently didn't answer my first question about the NFHS, I'll just let you know that the NFHS does not "approve" leagues or "divisions".
In the world of national, out-of-state/region scheduling, it's extremely hard to book a team whose league/conference isn't NFHS-approved. Trust me, it immensely helps our cause.

COF Academy was started by Leroy Johnson Jr. and he is continuing the scam as Bishop Sycamore to this day.

Andre Peterson runs Bishop Sycamore. Check out the ink below to learn more about this great human being.

Riddle me this, Sherlock: If the team is a "scam," how and why are highly-ranked, blue-blood HSFB programs like Hoban, IMG, Duncanville TX, St Edward, DeMatha MD, Liberty NV, St Frances MD, etc. scheduling them?
Probably because you, the schedule broker, realize those teams want games and you stand something to gain ($$$) by pumping up a non-existent school with “100+ players and 26 D1 recruits” as a pairing partner.

Probably because you, the schedule broker, realize those teams want games and you stand something to gain ($$$) by pumping up a non-existent school with “100+ players and 26 D1 recruits” as a pairing partner.
Wrong again. PGLs scheduling services are 100% complimentary. Not one penny is charged or paid. We do what we do as a true, labor of love. Our goal is to grow the great game of HSFB at the most elite, 1% levels.

Leroy Johnson, aka Roy Johnson, the person seen in the video that started this thread. The guy with multiple pending lawsuits against him in Franklin county, and some he’s already lost. That’s why no one takes them seriously.

They’re not “clients” if you’re doing free work.
Semantics. We have 250+ HSFB teams nationally that have signed up to utilize our complimentary, scheduling services. Our most high-profiles games in 2021 are as follows:

St Francis MD at St Thomas Aquinas FL, Bergen Catholic at Hoban, Mater Dei CA at Duncanville TX, IMG at LaSalle, Cathedral IN at LaSalle, St Frances MD at De La Salle CA, Bishop Gorman NV at Miami Central, Milton GA at St Joe's Prep PA, Don Bosco NJ at St John's DC. etc. We actually already secured Moeller an out of state opponent for 2022!!

Our priorities are three-fold:

1. Inter-state games
2. Rivalry games
3. Showcasing upstart, up-and-coming teams like Bishop Sycamore

Hope this helps!

Because blue bloods like a Hoban and St Ed actually have a hard time scheduling regular season games. Can’t speak to out of state schools, but in Ohio with not every team making the playoffs, schools avoid playing the big dogs if they don’t have to.

Because blue bloods like a Hoban and St Ed actually have a hard time scheduling regular season games. Can’t speak to out of state schools, but in Ohio with not every team making the playoffs, schools avoid playing the big dogs if they don’t have to.
And we're grateful for this!!

PS....Hoban had their choice of either Sycamore or St Frances MD in Game 1. They went with the perceived guaranteed win.

I'm extremely excited about the Bergen Catholic/Hoban game on 8/27!!

And we're grateful for this!!

PS....Hoban had their choice of either Sycamore or St Frances MD in Game 1. They went with the perceived guaranteed win.
Nothing “perceived” about it lol Hoban will beat Sycamore with JV players.

Also, just making sure you saw my other post, Leroy Johnson is Roy Johnson, the dude who made the video that started this thread. And he has been found guilty in court of fraudulent use of loans related to COF academy, which preceded Bishop Sycamore, and has even more lawsuits pending for similar charges including forgery.

Nothing “perceived” about it lol Hoban will beat Sycamore with JV players.

Also, just making sure you saw my other post, Leroy Johnson is Roy Johnson, the dude who made the video that started this thread. And he has been found guilty in court of fraudulent use of loans related to COF academy, which preceded Bishop Sycamore, and has even more lawsuits pending for similar charges including forgery.
Listen to the last three minutes of that interview. Untraditional teams like IMG, St Frances MD, Sycamore, etc. will always be despised and lied about by the purists. But just remember. It's those things that fuel them to do better! #raisethestandard

Listen to the last three minutes of that interview. Untraditional teams like IMG, St Frances MD, Sycamore, etc. will always be despised and lied about by the purists. But just remember. It's those things that fuel them to do better! #raisethestandard
It’s not a lie to say Roy Johnson has been found guilty in court of taking out a loan for fraudulent purposes and then not repaying it. It’s all public record.

it’s also not a lie to say he has even more lawsuits pending for fraud, forgery, and failure to repay loans.

It’s not a lie to say Roy Johnson has been found guilty in court of taking out a loan for fraudulent purposes and then not repaying it. It’s all public record.

it’s also not a lie to say he has even more lawsuits pending for fraud, forgery, and failure to repay loans.
As long he doesn't punch an opposing player during a game, I'm good.

As long he doesn't punch an opposing player during a game, I'm good.
Lol alright, that’s all well and good, I’m just saying when you have a dude like that running your program, no one will believe a single thing anyone says about them. That’s why no one here has anything nice to say about them, and why everything anyone says in their defense will be met with a ton of skepticism. If he wasn’t around, different story.

Semantics.
Whatever.

Deception is deception. Did you inform the teams and broadcasting partners of Bishop Sycamore’s 2020 season (roster numbers, game results... including getting creamed by an average mid-size public named Aurora) with any verification of what could reasonably make this year’s team worth pairing with SFA, Hoban, IMG et al?

I
Lol alright, that’s all well and good, I’m just saying when you have a dude like that running your program, no one will believe a single thing anyone says about them. That’s why no one here has anything nice to say about them, and why everything anyone says in their defense will be met with a ton of skepticism. If he wasn’t around, different story.
I'm obviously a risk-taker, especially when I feel I have absolutely nothing to lose. I've taken similar risks in the past with fledgling programs like St Frances MD, Life Christian VA and USA Academy AL. I'm batting .667 right now ;)

IMO, this board should be about Ohio High School football. This team is not a OHSAA sanctioned Ohio high school. We are giving these guys exactly what they want with all the responses. Don't feed the trolls. Lock this thread, and any future ones about this non high school team IMO.

No one in Ohio is going to care about this team. If this board teaches you nothing else, it's that people are hopelessly passionate about their own teams and districts first and foremost, and occasionally willing to respect other programs who earn it. No one is going to respect a 100 kid "school" put together for a money grab. My last post in any BS thread.