Gas Tank Gary

malik would be conisdered a serious aa threat next year too, will ech be better after another year of folk? I would say yes

P

Paddy Gallagher will compete for AA, and Ethan Smith can be High AA as he showed.. now that’s still not enough fire power but I wouldn’t say the cupboards look bare with the top tier recruits that are coming in.
Let me clarify... Ohio State has great recruits. Paddy is the creme of the crop. I'm just saying that they aren't going to (EVER) compete for a title with 3-4 guys. Penn State (2021) is a great example of this. They won 40% of the weight classes and really had no chance of winning. I see Ohio State landing in the 5 spot for many years to come... Nothing to be embarrassed but not likely to see a trophy. Just my opinion.

Let me clarify... Ohio State has great recruits. Paddy is the creme of the crop. I'm just saying that they aren't going to (EVER) compete for a title with 3-4 guys. Penn State (2021) is a great example of this. They won 40% of the weight classes and really had no chance of winning. I see Ohio State landing in the 5 spot for many years to come... Nothing to be embarrassed but not likely to see a trophy. Just my opinion.
Agree with everything you say, OSU will not compete for titles under the present leadership, some posters on here are quite happy with that [finishing top 5 every year] as long as Tom Ryan is coaching the team, like I've said in past posts Ryan has taken this program as far as he could, and if the Athletic Department is happy with that, well then shame on them because OSU should contend EVERY YEAR

Agree with everything you say, OSU will not compete for titles under the present leadership, some posters on here are quite happy with that [finishing top 5 every year] as long as Tom Ryan is coaching the team, like I've said in past posts Ryan has taken this program as far as he could, and if the Athletic Department is happy with that, well then shame on them because OSU should contend EVERY YEAR
So was Tom Ryan not coaching the team when they won it in 2015? I’m confused how you can say they have no chance of winning under him when they already have...

NCAA since 2015
Champions
Third
Runner Up
Runner Up
Runner Up
Cancelled
Covid Nine.

Are they not competing?

I mean no disrespect to you or the OSU staff and team... but they have had almost ZERO chance of winning over the timeline you stated. Nor do they have any chance of competing for a title next year... Gable could come out of retirement and coach Ohio State, and the Buckeyes are still going to lose to Iowa next year. And looking down the stretch, PSU's team gets tougher over the next few years. It's similar with the past few Penn State teams. Where Ohio State has finished is VERY respectable. I can't see putting fault in TR over the past decade or the next 5 years. Without injuries... OSU is not going to compete for a title, that's not an insult, it's just a matter of numbers.