Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) 2020-2021

McDonalds are pretty active in the Sylvania school system. I can't see him leaving Northview.

Kachmarik would need an Admin. position to make it worth his while. He is the assistant AD and Enrollment Director at Stritch. Not saying it can't happen, but SFS would need to offer more than just the coaching job.

Mcdonald will be great options out of the Toledo area
If McDonald left NV at all (especially before Craig graduates) it would not be a smooth departure from Sylvania. Like another user said, he seems very much rooted inside the system there and I think it'd be very unusual if it did happen. Good guy and good coach though, don't get me wrong.

If McDonald left NV at all (especially before Craig graduates) it would not be a smooth departure from Sylvania. Like another user said, he seems very much rooted inside the system there and I think it'd be very unusual if it did happen. Good guy and good coach though, don't get me wrong.
Take craig with him lol, after watching them get screwed against Lima we probably won't see Mcdonalds face for awhile let alone him doing a interview.

Take craig with him lol, after watching them get screwed against Lima we probably won't see Mcdonalds face for awhile let alone him doing a interview.
He'd be taking more than Craig with him, IMO. He was very much part of the reason Hunt transferred over this year.

He still has those three returning starters plus a decent core of up-and-coming Jr.'s and Sr.'s in the program. Wouldn't be surprised to see another matchup with Lima in the playoffs come 2022. Or maybe further along if they get a better draw, lol.

He'd be taking more than Craig with him, IMO. He was very much part of the reason Hunt transferred over this year.

He still has those three returning starters plus a decent core of up-and-coming Jr.'s and Sr.'s in the program. Wouldn't be surprised to see another matchup with Lima in the playoffs come 2022. Or maybe further along if they get a better draw, lol.
forgot about hunt, he is moving up in the recruiting ranks lol

Which thing: recruiting, or having your players move with you? Privs do both lol.

Purely hypothetical situation tho.
Coach at school 'A' can get hired at school 'B' = no problem.

But, players who played for coach at school 'A' cannot transfer to school 'B' where coach gets hired and be eligible to play the following season. A full school year has to pass before players from school 'A' -- who played for the coach -- can transfer to school 'B' and be eligible to play.

OHSAA's stance is a player following a coach immediately = recruiting.

https://www.ohsaa.org/Portals/0/Eligibility/4-9GuidanceRecruiting.pdf <-- see A5, 16) [on page 4]

Let's see who Stritch gets as a coach and if there's any SFS to Stritch player movement. :D

It'll all shake out.
It will be fun to watch all of the private slimeball Catholic in name only institutions eat each other.

Another hack piece in the Blade today. It amazes me how "nice" the Blade is to the private schools instead of calling out the obvious.

Kachmarik's move is almost sideways at this point. At Stritch he had rule of the roost and I cannot believe SF can pay much better. At least CS still has a league.

Purely from a basketball perspective SF is definitely a step up from Stritch if the kid gloves are off and there's not going to be any pretending of playing by the rules in regards to recruiting anymore. Being independent is a plus in that regard IMO as now outside of playing the other privates and Lima they are forced into playing a statewide and regional schedule.

Those gloves went off a long time ago and Stritch has had the better team under this coach. There are different social and academic structures at the schools. We'll see if the coach can maintain, relative to his replacement.

It can certainly get worse than it's been and they don't need the local publics anymore as it seems they won't be willing to play the privates in the regular season.

There's going to be an opportunity to elevate the athletic product to a higher level, although I'd have to agree with IB. It's going to be a rat race and the privates are going to cannibalize each other chasing it.

Purely from a basketball perspective SF is definitely a step up from Stritch if the kid gloves are off and there's not going to be any pretending of playing by the rules in regards to recruiting anymore. Being independent is a plus in that regard IMO as now outside of playing the other privates and Lima they are forced into playing a statewide and regional schedule.

Someone help me out here. Did the TRAC break up recently?