WW will be fine!

warriorblue

WW definitely hired the right guy! Got a chance to talk to Coach Murphy and to say he is excited about this opportunity is an understatement! I was fired up after I heard the things he was going to do! The majority of the kids are staying. Won’t be losing anyone significant so far

WW definitely hired the right guy! Got a chance to talk to Coach Murphy and to say he is excited about this opportunity is an understatement! I was fired up after I heard the things he was going to do! The majority of the kids are staying. Won’t be losing anyone significant so far
I have said this from the beginning, WW will be just fine, as long as parents and players don’t have a knee jerk reaction and start jumping ship. Go Warriors!!

At no point was I stressed, what makes Winton Woods good is the feeder system. The little Warriors/Rams is the premier organization in the city. Any coach at WW should win 8 games on talent alone (if they are in a conference).

At no point was I stressed, what makes Winton Woods good is the feeder system. The little Warriors/Rams is the premier organization in the city. Any coach at WW should win 8 games on talent alone (if they are in a conference).
You guys don’t really know the administration! I wasn’t all the way confident that they would do the right thing

Murphy is a great man. He is already getting kids looks who weren't getting many looks from different colleges. Heard he took the entire senior class hudl account to Ohio University. Heard he has a few power 5 schools coming in this week & the upcoming weeks. I don't see how he has enough time to sleep or even eat chili like he loves lol

Murphy is a great man. He is already getting kids looks who weren't getting many looks from different colleges. Heard he took the entire senior class hudl account to Ohio University. Heard he has a few power 5 schools coming in this week & the upcoming weeks. I don't see how he has enough time to sleep or even eat chili like he loves lol
He told me he hardly sleeps at all. He does have many connections on the college level. Prominent coaches too

Hopefully a GMC school doesn't try to scoop him up in a few years. I can see this happening.

Hopefully a GMC school doesn't try to scoop him up in a few years. I can see this happening.
Well you may be right, but I think Murphy learned at Hamilton, that working in the GMC isn't all it's cracked up to be. I personally think WW is a better job than 90% of the GMC.

I have a gut feeling Coach Parker will find out that Princeton is not as good of a gig as WW.

Well you may be right, but I think Murphy learned at Hamilton, that working in the GMC isn't all it's cracked up to be. I personally think WW is a better job than 90% of the GMC.

I have a gut feeling Coach Parker will find out that Princeton is not as good of a gig as WW.
Parker will be fine. Of course it isn’t better right now. He has to put his stamp on it. WW Administration didn’t do right with him, especially at the end

I believe Parker will do fine @ Princeton. I don't know if he they will go on a run like WW did. He had the very talented teams that had some deep playoff runs a couple of years. GMC w BOLDEN @ west & COLERAIN is a different beast however. Only thing Parker had to worry about in ECC is when they were going to give WW there walking papers after dominating the league for so long. Murphy uptempo offense & Carlton running the defense has teams already questioning what to expect.

I believe Parker will do fine @ Princeton. I don't know if he they will go on a run like WW did. He had the very talented teams that had some deep playoff runs a couple of years. GMC w BOLDEN @ west & COLERAIN is a different beast however. Only thing Parker had to worry about in ECC is when they were going to give WW there walking papers after dominating the league for so long. Murphy uptempo offense & Carlton running the defense has teams already questioning what to expect.
Zone 15 hasn't bought in for 2 decades, I'll be surprised if they buy in with this staff.

Princeton is the better job

Zone 15 hasn't bought in for 2 decades, I'll be surprised if they buy in with this staff.
Zone 15 has bought in the last 4 years and they will continue to buy in , weightlifting is at a all time high. So is the transfer coming in

The problem with Zone 15 is the former athletes from Princeton always bitch wine moan about Mancuso getting them into a college, or winning more championship, but th e guys that left and attended college come back and continue to bitch . Just like when I was playing and all of zone 15 dads was at practice and screaming my son is better , just shut the f—k up and let the coaches do there job , zone 15 wants the black head coach and got it and they still bitch that they are being cheated out of something suck it up and play ball bitches

Parker will be fine. Of course it isn’t better right now. He has to put his stamp on it. Administration didn’t do right with him, especially at the end
Zone 15 has bought in the last 4 years and they will continue to buy in , weightlifting is at a all time high. So is the transfer coming in
I'm writing about Murphy.
I don’t see that happening anytime soon. He is really concentrating on taking WW to a higher level.

Parker will be fine. Of course it isn’t better right now. He has to put his stamp on it. Administration didn’t do right with him, especially at the end

I don’t see that happening anytime soon. He is really concentrating on taking WW to a higher level.
I hope so, who is the offensive coordinator?