Minster Job Opening

It's a D7 school.

What next? You want one of the premiere coaches to head to NWO and coach 8 man football?

He would not waste his time there.

St Marys just opened up. They play big boy football up there.

It's a D7 school.

What next? You want one of the premiere coaches to head to NWO and coach 8 man football?

He would not waste his time there.

St Marys just opened up. They play big boy football up there.
have you seen a list of schools and what divisions they are?

In all seriousness though, I trust that the powers that be to hire the right person for the suburb of New Breman.

Their last two hires were home runs and when you have a strong track record you build a trust in doing the right thing.

Last fall was talking to a former BOE member who was filling me in on the proceedings of a coaching search back in the day. They had two candidates they really liked but it came down to one question and how differently the two answered it regarding a certain philsophy.

Did BM apply? Maybe, maybe not. Do they fell he would be a good fit? Maybe, maybe not.
Whom else applied that may be what they were looking for? Who knows.

As long as the new coach adheres to the high standards of the MAC, written and unwritten, prove to be an asset on AND off the field, and exhibit a sportsmanship that us long term MAC fans have come accustomed to then that coach will be welcomed with open arms.

Many outsiders think this is just a load of crap when we say it, but MAC schools are a close knit family and we truly do root for our league brethren with almost the same vigor as we do our own alma mater. In my many years around i know that is not always the case with the genuine interest and joy to see a MAC foe win their OOC games and the playoffs. The pure hatred I see from league foes in other parts of the state really opens your eyes.

We will see what the suburb of New Breman will do, but I have no doubt they will pick the right man (or woman...right, its 2021....) for the job.

have you seen a list of schools and what divisions they are?
They'll be 7 unless CB moves them. Everyone is staying the same as last season, unless their CB number changes dramatically and I doubt Minster is going to have any issues with that.

Minster was D6 last year.
the last two years MInster has been Div 6, two big classes of boys got them to 6, i think 50 some boys in 2020 and 45 some boys in the class of 2021...... they do not have those type of numbers coming up in the next couple of classes

If Coach Mauk takes the job you can expect Minster to start getting a bigger CB multiplier with the kids he recruits on over.
I see New Bremen and Ft Loramie as big losers in this whole deal.

Will it ever get enough to push them to 5? Doubtful, but they would clearly be planted into 6 for years to come.

If Coach Mauk takes the job you can expect Minster to start getting a bigger CB multiplier with the kids he recruits on over.
I see New Bremen and Ft Loramie as big losers in this whole deal.

Will it ever get enough to push them to 5? Doubtful, but they would clearly be planted into 6 for years to come.
let's not forget New Knoxville.....