Minster Job Opening

The same offense that set national records? Why would Minster not want that offense in their town. He will take that offense to all new levels and make it hard on the MAC schools.
The same offense that had 20 years to get to the point to where it set those records with some special classes of athletes? If you don't have the dudes it's gonna be hard to run that offense. Case in point, look at just a few years ago when Kenton was really struggling. If it is true, big if, it will take some time to develop a QB first then the rest of the offense to be successful.
It took top tier QB talent to do so.
That offense is predicated on having a legit D1 talent taking the snaps.
Those do not come along very often.

IMO Minster would be wrong if they didn’t hire him. He is an up and comer that will follow onto big time jobs like the previous coaches. Maybe bigger. He has already Coached with Brian Kelly and played at the D-1 level.

IMO Minster would be wrong if they didn’t hire him. He is an up and comer that will follow onto big time jobs like the previous coaches. Maybe bigger. He has already Coached with Brian Kelly and played at the D-1 level.
My support is in full to whomever gets the position. Sometimes the big name shiny hire isn’t always the best though

That is true but that obviously doesn't always equate success at the HS level. If he gets it, good luck to him and hope he succeeds.

Has anyone confirmed about Coach Cramer getting the job his name always comes up
If Minster wants to see the success that MSML is currently experiencing, they will reach out to him and offer him the moon, stars and part of Dannon to accept the position.
He set up the Flyers perfectly and Coach Goodwin just continues to ride Cramer's coattails.

See my above comment. It is fine, at times, but when you use it and are too stubborn to adjust when the defense is teeing off on your QB then taht is an issue...
stokes only ran it in in certian situations, but it was very successful when he ran it.

The same offense that set national records? Why would Minster not want that offense in their town. He will take that offense to all new levels and make it hard on the MAC schools.
have to have the personnal to run it, but like i said, i don't see it as the main offense

I'll go by the process that they are using , it worked in hiring the last two, in Moore and Stokes, and they have some good people who are on the search committee....

Good job for sure, that would be a fun league to coach in so whomever gets the job will have to hit the ground running but obviously they know what they are doing and will hire a great coach.

Good job for sure, that would be a fun league to coach in so whomever gets the job will have to hit the ground running but obviously they know what they are doing and will hire a great coach.
Lou, what do you know about coaching in a league...... the Domers make too much money from NBC, to join a league... :)