DeShaun Watson accused of sexual assaullt by 3 women

Interesting that they've only asked for $500 in each case. Their attorney has said this isn't about money but being a voice and stopping others from being victims.

As Deshaun Watson litigation reaches 21 civil suits, his attorney counters with 18 masseuses claiming routine interactions

As the 20th and 21st civil suits against Deshaun Watson became public on Wednesday, the attorney representing the Houston Texans quarterback countered with a lengthy release of on-the-record statements from 18 female masseuses who claim they had only positive business interactions with Watson.

In terms of strategy, it’s the most significant public response to date from Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, countering the layered, sexually driven narrative that has been put forth in legal filings by opposing counsel Tony Buzbee. Buzbee represents the 21 women behind the pending lawsuits, while another woman, who is represented by Houston civil rights attorney UA Lewis, also provided Sports Illustrated with a firsthand account of a massage encounter with Watson which she felt he attempted to sexualize.

This is a little bizarre to release this but I guess they need to get something out there to change the ongoing narrative.

As Deshaun Watson litigation reaches 21 civil suits, his attorney counters with 18 masseuses claiming routine interactions

This is a little bizarre to release this but I guess they need to get something out there to change the ongoing narrative.
That's like a guy is accused of murder, and some of his friends step up and say, "Well, he never murdered us".

To me the weird part is that is 39 different masseuses .... that seems really high .... I would think that if you are getting that many massages you would have one or two regular masseuses ... not 39 (a least) ... why that many?

Last edited:
To me the weird part is that is 49 different masseuses .... that seems really high .... I would think that if you are getting that many massages you would have one or two regular masseuses ... not 49 (a least) ... why that many?
It looks like it was a sexual smorgasbord to him.

Watson in big trouble, accusers are doing pressers, crying on TV. Seriously, this guy may not play this season, or ever again. How bad are the Texans kicking themselves for not trading him a few months ago.

Sounds like a he was just trying to get a tug job. He’s a deviant but not a serial rapist.

Sounds like a he was just trying to get a tug job. He’s a deviant but not a serial rapist.
I mean...some of them claim that he forced them down on him, touched them with his d!ck and other stuff so, no, not a serial rapist, but definitely more than a deviant. If any of that is true, it's sexual assault and he's a sexual predator by definition.

I mean...some of them claim that he forced them down on him, touched them with his d!ck and other stuff so, no, not a serial rapist, but definitely more than a deviant. If any of that is true, it's sexual assault and he's a sexual predator by definition.
I haven’t read the accusations in full. What he was accused of doing sounds like what that male masseuse accused John Travolta of doing.

To me the weird part is that is 39 different masseuses .... that seems really high .... I would think that if you are getting that many massages you would have one or two regular masseuses ... not 39 (a least) ... why that many?
I guess he is proud of his downstairs equipment and wants to share it with as many as possible, so that they can behold it. Or just hold it and tug it.

“At some of these massages, some sexual activity took place. Never at any time did this young man ever engage in anything not mutually desired by the other party," ... Rusty Hardin, Watson’s lawyer ... IMO, not a good defense.

“At some of these massages, some sexual activity took place. Never at any time did this young man ever engage in anything not mutually desired by the other party," ... Rusty Hardin, Watson’s lawyer ... IMO, not a good defense.
But 18 said nothing happened. Maybe they were ugo's or he got the vibe.thy were not going to be down for i

Yea, saying that he had consensual relations with some of the girls would give a jury reason to believe he thought that was normal at massages.

To me (and just my opinion) is that Watson was getting (paying) for sex from most of these women and probably thought he was getting sex from all of them ... some were willing and a few were not ... not good for him either way!
I will stick with this opinion ... and it not going to end well for him.

I will stick with this opinion ... and it not going to end well for him.
That is the most likely what what going on.

We can only speculate how many are out there whom he was with whom are okay with doing him, or just needed the money. You can bet thiese numbers are double or triple.

No criminal charges being filed. It’s hilarious seeing the #metoo vs BLM activists at each other’s throats. They’re lost when they can’t blame white guys, kinda like the Joker w/o Batman.

No criminal charges being filed. It’s hilarious seeing the #metoo vs BLM activists at each other’s throats. They’re lost when they can’t blame white guys, kinda like the Joker w/o Batman.
The young DB Gladney got hosed by the Vikings and the NFL early last year. Tired of the sports leagues riding the social justice wave to the hilt.

The young DB Gladney got hosed by the Vikings and the NFL early last year. Tired of the sports leagues riding the social justice wave to the hilt.
There are absolutely women who will lie to get $ from athletes. However, it’s hard to believe 22 difft women with similar accusations are all lying.

Watson does have a no trade clause so he will have final say on where he is traded. Watson is still facing the possibility of being suspended for conduct detrimental to the NFL, similar to what Roethlisberger received, it was a 6 game suspension that was appealed & reduced to 4 games. Watson has quite a few more accusers so the suspension could be 8+ games.