Genius Takes 2 Year-old into Elephant Enclosure

clarkgriswold

So, the mind numbingly stupid dad walked into the elephant habitat at the San Diego Zoo with his 2-year-old daughter apparently planning to take a selfie with the African bull elephant. The unhappy elephant at the dad and his daughter as it trumpeted and numbnuts slipped back out of the enclosure, but dropped his daughter on the way out. He's been charged with child endangering.

RIP Harambe.

He was posing for somebody. What do you want to bet it was the mother?
Right. Peas in a pod. Idiots find each other and are repopulating the Earth. Three hundred years ago this guy would have been eaten by wolves before turning 12. In today's modern world he sires at least 8 children.

What really sucks about this is now the San Diego Zoo is going to have to spend a fortune to put up a more restrictive fence or wall because of this man's stupidity.

What really sucks about this is now the San Diego Zoo is going to have to spend a fortune to put up a more restrictive fence or wall because of this man's stupidity.
I had a boss tell me that one time when discussing stupid rules in the workplace. Every rule is a direct result of someone's stupidity. The question begs, in basically idiot proofing everything aren't we actually making things worse?

Insurance companies dictate everything but had we allowed this man and his daughter to get eaten STOMPED (enter "tragic as it may be" language - EIB is a literal jerk lol) we thin the herd of stupidity and show anyone else watching the consequences of stupid actions.

Another aspect of this is the fact that we raise kids in America to think that everything is a Disney movie. I got news for you, it is not. People in Africa and Asia who live near elephants know not to F with them. Life is not a fairytale. Wild animals are wild animals. Do not give them human characteristics. The world is still very much an eat or be eaten world and we are cutting people loose at the age of 18 who have no idea what they are walking into.

Last edited:
I had a boss tell me that one time when discussing stupid rules in the workplace. Every rule is a direct result of someone's stupidity. The question begs, in basically idiot proofing everything aren't we actually making things worse?

Insurance companies dictate everything but had we allowed this man and his daughter to get eaten STOMPED (enter "tragic as it may be" language - EIB is a literal jerk lol) we thin the herd of stupidity and show anyone else watching the consequences of stupid actions.

Another aspect of this is the fact that we raise kids in America to think that everything is a Disney movie. I got news for you, it is not. People in Africa and Asia who live near elephants know not to F with them. Life is not a fairytale. Wild animals are wild animals. Do not give them human characteristics. The world is still very much an eat or be eaten world and we are cutting people loose at the age of 18 who have no idea what they are walking into.

King Solomon's Mines (1950) - No justice in the jungle

:>---

SALT