Will Coach Parker make Moe vs. Princeton a thing again?

Moeller will be get better over time just like Princeton will. As a Viking I don't care who we play if its Moeller, WW, Elder, GWOC team etc.... I just want better non-conference games. Princeton will never consistently compete with St. X, LW, WW, Elder, Colerain, etc... if we play teams like Milford, Anderson or Withrow( No disrespect). But I got full confidence that coach Parker over time will get these great non-conference games for Princeton

There is a BIG reason why this doesn’t happen! The potential trouble it could bring. Not on the field but off. When they played at Princeton a few years back, a lot went into planning the event. Like keeping the each schools kids from seating on the opposite side. Beefe up police presence and full security staffs from both schools. All administration from both schools etc
Okay I understand somewhat, so 1 you have two color tickets for example: a blue ticket for WW and only blue ticket enters through this gate.
A red ticket for Princeton and you only enter through this gate. Once inside, no thru traffic from one stand to the other.
Unfortunately, “my ppl” always have to act up, so the second thing you do is what CPS does which is play game at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, instead of night. I know it’s sad it has to be that way, but those are two ideas that could work and would work. Having a police presence is obvious.

Okay I understand somewhat, so 1 you have two color tickets for example: a blue ticket for WW and only blue ticket enters through this gate.
A red ticket for Princeton and you only enter through this gate. Once inside, no thru traffic from one stand to the other.
Unfortunately, “my ppl” always have to act up, so the second thing you do is what CPS does which is play game at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, instead of night. I know it’s sad it has to be that way, but those are two ideas that could work and would work. Having a police presence is obvious.
Nah. Playing the game at 4 or 5 won’t work. To many parents couldn’t make it. Besides, the way things were set up the last time worked really well.They did sort of what you said but they didn’t use blue/green tickets. They paired up security one from each school, at the gate, as well as different field levels stadium spots to keep separated. Both schools worked hard to keep things drama free. It went well. Parker may wait until the players he coached graduates to talk about playing WW. Or he may elect not to play at all. It’s hard to say. WW’s new coach was going to be the OC at Princeton

Don't sleep on Moe, they played well down the stretch last yr. They played Lasalle and Elder tough last year. They were pretty young all over the field. I believe X should win conference but Moeller won't be an easy out. They played a lot young kids even played a FRESHMAN rb

There know way in hell that I make a 4-5 pm game on Friday night or a noon game on Saturday, regular season game are meant to be played on Friday night . Unfortunately certain people ruin it from both schools for quality fans of both programs

Don't sleep on Moe, they played well down the stretch last yr. They played Lasalle and Elder tough last year. They were pretty young all over the field. I believe X should win conference but Moeller won't be an easy out. They played a lot young kids even played a FRESHMAN rb
I agree they played well late and we all have heard the rumors that the freshman and sophomore classes are loaded ,

Coach Elder is engaging the alumni. Open chats, etc. embracing the past to progress the future. An engaged alumni, means more support. More support means, well let’s just say more of a higher level athlete. 4 years from now I feel they will be up with the rest of DI state
Maybe Coach Elder he can get them to write a few checks for a stadium

that’s nice but state level? I think not. Not in a few years

Even in a Down Year Moeller Handles 90% of the GMC. Princeton will not make this a rivalry again because it will severely impact their playoff contention. Princeton should pick and choose when to play Moeller. Moeller has talent coming up in the underclasses they are going to be just fine starting next year. Large Freshman enrollment #'s, Tradition and good coaching win games not alumni support. Alumni come out to see W's.

Even in a Down Year Moeller Handles 90% of the GMC. Princeton will not make this a rivalry again because it will severely impact their playoff contention. Princeton should pick and choose when to play Moeller. Moeller has talent coming up in the underclasses they are going to be just fine starting next year. Large Freshman enrollment #'s, Tradition and good coaching win games not alumni support. Alumni come out to see W's.

It won’t be the same Princeton! There is a different coach. Different attitude. A winning attitude.CoachParker doesn’t care about a past rivalry. He is going to play teams that will get his program on the highest of level! Moeller doesn’t do that right now! I can see him playing the other GCL SOUTH teams or playing top teams in the GWOC. Moeller could be on the rebound. I will wait and see.

I coached in CPS for a decade, they do not do this.

There is a BIG reason why this doesn’t happen! The potential trouble it could bring. Not on the field but off. When they played at Princeton a few years back, a lot went into planning the event. Like keeping the each schools kids from seating on the opposite side. Beefe up police presence and full security staffs from both schools. All administration from both schools etc
It will not happen, Parker departure was sloppy.

This year it’s moving to 12 teams that get into the playoffs so a lost to Moeller would not effect Princeton

that’s nice but state level? I think not. Not in a few years
Who knows anything can happen. X won state w a 5-5 1 yr if I'm correct. I was saying Moeller won't be an easy out anymore. They have some young talent with a nice qb. 1 thing the covid season did it gave us sports fanatics an opportunity to view games through streaming networks and I saw a Moeller team that got better towards the end of season. That's a good sign w young players.

Who knows anything can happen. X won state w a 5-5 1 yr if I'm correct. I was saying Moeller won't be an easy out anymore. They have some young talent with a nice qb. 1 thing the covid season did it gave us sports fanatics an opportunity to view games through streaming networks and I saw a Moeller team that got better towards the end of season. That's a good sign w young players.
I’m on a wait and see as far as Moeller!

Who does Moeller play out of conference?

I'm just saying don't be surprised if they go 7-3 or 8-2 it wouldn't be a reach. With tht being sd they could go 6-4 or 5-5. Who knows but they played Lasalle closer than WW did last year for whatever reason.

Besides a Senior QB and 2 Senior corners it was a young team. Lasalle was better