Princeton

Very Surprised she RETIRED (not resigned). Great Coach!

If I'm Princeton I make two Calls immediately to see if I can pry Parker away from Loveland or Mosely away from Purcell. Both would be Strong Coaches at Princeton!

I think Mosely would be more likely to leave his situation tho. Parker seems content and settled in at Loveland.

Very Surprised she RETIRED (not resigned). Great Coach!

If I'm Princeton I make two Calls immediately to see if I can pry Parker away from Loveland or Mosely away from Purcell. Both would be Strong Coaches at Princeton!

I think Mosely would be more likely to leave his situation tho. Parker seems content and settled in at Loveland.

Very good points. I hear Mosely could be a serious candidate. He's fresh off a Final 4 state appearance and is a hot commodity right now. I wonder if Carlton Gray could be lured away from West. He'd be a good fit as well, in my opinion.

Hmmm never thought of Gray but yes he would be a great fit as well. Wonder if the timing of chance becoming a senior would hinder his decision?

What about Amber Gray as a HS Head Coach?
I like that as well. I would think the only hinderance would be the lack of experience but I believe she could get the best out of Sole Williams, DeeDee Hartley-Carter and LaSonja Hill. Imagine if Carlton got it and Amber would almost definitely be his assistant. Or maybe vice versa. Hmmmmm…..Interesting!!!

I like that as well. I would think the only hinderance would be the lack of experience but I believe she could get the best out of Sole Williams, DeeDee Hartley-Carter and LaSonja Hill. Imagine if Carlton got it and Amber would almost definitely be his assistant. Or maybe vice versa. Hmmmmm…..Interesting!!!

Amber has Coached for a few yrs now in the LW School System. Will be interesting to see what Princeton does here for sure.

This is a top job in the state... That roster is legit and still young so at the very least you w/ the right coach a run at the state for at least 2 years. Also, OPEN ENROLLMENT!! :unsure:

Congrats to Jill on a stellar career and longevity with Princeton. They have been the bar for girls basketball for 20 plus years. As for the names mentioned above, could not go wrong with any of the names. Carlton would do a great job but does he want to be a HC, and potentially not being with Chance for her senior year. Amber would be solid, she has the resources and the knowledge, HC experience or not she would be good for the program. Jamar is a home run because of his resume and what he has done at Percell. Not only are they winning but his work ethic and discipline alone would make him a top priority. He is also a teacher I think, if so that puts him ahead of anyone if he applies. A name not mentioned is the Mark Mitchell, yes he is at Wilberforce but one would think he would much rather drive 15 or so minutes to Sharonsville rather than drive 50 minutes to Wilberforce. Plus the unknown at Wilberforce is a factor. Maybe Dontae Harlen throws his name in the hat.. Very interesting to say the least.

She left a $35k-$45k D1 DOBO job for a $5k-$6k HS supplemental job? They have to be giving her a teaching position as well I hope.

She was the varsity coach at University School in Nashville for ten years, but I can't see in any of her bios how she performed there. I'm much more interested in that than her D1 DOBO experience.

Legendary player at Princeton, but I'm kind of over this idea that being an alum is some huge advantage in coaching hires, whether that's high school or college. If Dee Davis weren't an alum, would she even be a candidate?

The Princeton faithful wanted a alum that is why Mosely did not get the job.
Been Hearing that a Princeton Legend has been offered the job.. Dee Davis
[/. I doubt the faithful cared who they hired quite honestly I forgot about Dee Davis and I had a few classes with her graduated with her and follow her career the first few years , I want someone who is going to get the best out of his - her talent and gets the kids to the next level , the so called faithful has moved out of the community and could give a about the school ,

She was the varsity coach at University School in Nashville for ten years, but I can't see in any of her bios how she performed there. I'm much more interested in that than her D1 DOBO experience.

Legendary player at Princeton, but I'm kind of over this idea that being an alum is some huge advantage in coaching hires, whether that's high school or college. If Dee Davis weren't an alum, would she even be a candidate?

Dee Davis obviously wanted to be a Candidate. I’m sure Princeton had a good amount of candidates for the job.