Midwest Athletic Conference 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is Pat McAfee?
Former Pro-Bowl Punter/Kicker for the Colts who retired after arguably his best season to pursue other ventures (originally orbiting comedy and entertainment). Now he's the host of one of, if not the, biggest and fastest growing NFL/sports podcast/YouTube shows on the planet.
He has a segment with AJ Hawk that happens every day, and this past season Aaron Rogers appeared weekly for an hour or so.

Highly recommend the Pat McAfee Show.

I believe New Bremen is getting new uniforms next year, benefits of winning a State Championship I guess! Have not heard if anything is changing?

Former Pro-Bowl Punter/Kicker for the Colts who retired after arguably his best season to pursue other ventures (originally orbiting comedy and entertainment). Now he's the host of one of, if not the, biggest and fastest growing NFL/sports podcast/YouTube shows on the planet.
He has a segment with AJ Hawk that happens every day, and this past season Aaron Rogers appeared weekly for an hour or so.

Highly recommend the Pat McAfee Show.
Don’t forget him working College Gamedays in the fall too for college football.

usually you get uniforms every 4-5 years... they aren"t cheap
With that being said, how many times has Parkway changed up their kit? I feel like it's been 3 to 5 times within a decade.

I guess to go back to the outfit topic. Who's had the most uniform design changes?
Speaking for FR, the Indians have had some disjointed alterations. Helmets have changed 4 times, Pants 4, but only 3 jersey makeovers.

With that being said, how many times has Parkway changed up their kit? I feel like it's been 3 to 5 times within a decade.

I guess to go back to the outfit topic. Who's had the most uniform design changes?
Speaking for FR, the Indians have had some disjointed alterations. Helmets have changed 4 times, Pants 4, but only 3 jersey makeovers.
sometimes new coaches have a say in it.... i would think with the Athletic departments have taken a big hit on revenue, might have to hold on to the uniforms for a extra year or two..... and a suggestion, don't get Wilson... at least in the football pants.. very CHEAPLY made

sometimes new coaches have a say in it.... i would think with the Athletic departments have taken a big hit on revenue, might have to hold on to the uniforms for a extra year or two..... and a suggestion, don't get Wilson... at least in the football pants.. very CHEAPLY made

Are they getting both home and away uniforms at the same time?

i think most times they do

That seems like a small thing but not all schools do that. We get the home uniform one year and then the away the next and it creates a situation where you mismatched uniforms and sometimes different home/away numbers for players.

I saw where Noah Miller from Coldwater caught a 4th down conversion and Nick Hawk from Parkway played significant time on the DL for Ohio Northern Friday night, cool to see some MAC graduates contributing early!

I saw where Noah Miller from Coldwater caught a 4th down conversion and Nick Hawk from Parkway played significant time on the DL for Ohio Northern Friday night, cool to see some MAC graduates contributing early!
Nick Hawk is playing DL at ONU?

If BM gets the job they likely will head out of state often for the 7 on 7's.

I wonder how he will work with the baseball program come summer time. In Kenton it was a one deer, i mean one horse, town

I doubt they are waiting for a new coach really. Get it hammered out as quickly as possible. With 12 teams getting into the playoffs it should not be as important as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.