West Jefferson Roughriders 2021

he's probably a scholarship kid somewhere, probably a D2 in Ohio/Michigan/West Virginia
We shall see. The state offensive player of the year in D4 (Treece) who was also a state champion is going to Wittenberg to play football and he's a better athlete than Buescher and the same size. No shame in going D3 and playing for an elite program too.

His arm strength is better than you'd imagine. He can sling it
From what I see on HUDL (which is all I have to go off of) it’s not impressive arm strength. Lot of timing stuff and under-throws some deep balls. He’s still a good QB though.

he can sling it. he’s too small. height is fine, but really needs to put on some muscle. he’s talented, i want to see more of his athleticism (not saying he isn’t but if he is, i would like to see it). he’s obviously well coached, having to live with his QB coach

I have to get out and see the Beusher (sp?) kid play as a senior. I've seen him three times I think and he is a special player. One of the best throwers Ive seen. If he was bigger, he would get some looks at the college level.
he has a younger brother that is in seventh grade and he is also a quarterback that is going to be very good also

The whole team brakes into 5 or 6 teams and work together in relays and tug of war. Plus you get to see how many on the roster

West Jefferson
08/20 A Urbana
08/27 H Bainbridge Paint Valley
09/03 A Springfield Greenon
09/10 H Cedarville
09/17 A Springfield Catholic Central
09/24 H Springfield Northeastern
10/01 A West Liberty-Salem
10/08 H North Lewisburg Triad
10/15 H Milford Center Fairbanks
10/22 A Mechanicsburg

5C5FBCCD-B125-4F50-B094-9722629290E7.jpeg

Haha no sweat??? Fort Frye would of beat West M by 3 Tds last year. Fort Frye should of beat Springfield last season. Fort was only team to hold Beau Brungard to 1 Td. Fort Frye is loaded.
You do know everyone saying WJ will have no sweat on winning 23 is not from WJ. Like I said earlier let's get the regular season over with first, no one from WJ is saying no sweat.

Giving up 48 to Norwayne........... West Jeff might hang 80........

Springfield took Coldwater to Overtime. West Jeff got embarrassed. Fort Frye played in final 4 2 out of last 3 years playing Kirtland and Springfield to the wire. Fort Frye hasn’t lost a game in the Reg season since 2017. No say West Jeff is going to win 23 no sweat is laughable. Fort Frye had one of if not best defenses in D6.

Springfield took Coldwater to Overtime. West Jeff got embarrassed. Fort Frye played in final 4 2 out of last 3 years playing Kirtland and Springfield to the wire. Fort Frye hasn’t lost a game in the Reg season since 2017. No say West Jeff is going to win 23 no sweat is laughable. Fort Frye had one of if not best defenses in D6.
Because 2017-19 West Jeff was D5 and 2020 was in R24 plain & simple. Might see this year
Is Norwaye that prolific then? Because if they did that by throwing the ball .......... look out for the rough riders!