Best Television Theme Songs

Warner Brothers put these out in a similar format as 'Maverick'

----

This theme song actually made it to #1 on the Billboard weekly chart.

Davey Crockett mini series ...

:>---

EGA

Zorro

It probably drove my parents nuts when their vocally ungifted son constantly sang the refrain and the only verse that he knew from the theme song of Zorro.

The Real McCoys
My father was from W Va and I was fascinated with Walter Brennan's accent, but was surprised that he was from Massachusetts . I also had a crush on Hassie. OK, the theme song is pretty lame.

Zorro

It probably drove my parents nuts when their vocally ungifted son constantly sang the refrain and the only verse that he knew from the theme song of Zorro.
Ok, your calling up Zorro from the distant past made me think of the Hardy Boys, Mystery of the Applegate Treasure. I saw it in reruns when I was maybe 8. The song has stuck with me ever since.

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks is on my list of shows I wish I hadn't missed. (Someone want to start a thread on this topic that I've tossed around in my head for some time?)

Theme reminds me a bit of this from Top Gun. OK, it's not a TV theme song, but I'm a rebel !!! ?‍☠️

How much of a rebel, you ask? That's ^ not even the TG theme. This is!

Twin Peaks is on my list of shows I wish I hadn't missed. (Someone want to start a thread on this topic that I've tossed around in my head for some time?)

Theme reminds me a bit of this from Top Gun. OK, it's not a TV theme song, but I'm a rebel !!! ?‍☠️

First 2 seasons are on NFLX. The 3rd season was on Showtime, so it’s harder to find.

Here are some of mine off the top of my head and I am sure I am missing a bunch....

Welcome Back Cotter
All in the Family
Big Bang Theory
3rd Rock from the Sun
The Jeffersons
Twin Peaks
Mash
Gilligan Island
Happy Days
Swatt

The Ohio Connections...

Cincinnati...

Cleveland...

Cleveland...

Columbus...

Toledo...

:>---

SALT

Winky Dink and You theme song. My little brother bought the magic screen and magic crayon set., and we elevated our status in the
neighborhood.

Wasn't 3rd Rock from the Sun set in Kent or some place that closely mimicked Kent?

Yes; but Yappi's software only permits 5 'dynamic' outside links per post.

Rutherford, Ohio, (52 miles from Cleveland) ~fictional town

Dynamic link

Static link

What towns/cities with a college are 52(+/-) miles from Cleveland?

UPDATE...
Distances ~ Cleveland to XXXXXX (college)...

Miles ~ City (school)
15+ ~ Berea (Baldwin Wallace)
34+ ~ Oberlin (Oberlin)
38+ ~ Akron (Akron)
40+ ~ Kent (Kent State)
41+ ~ Hiram (Hiram)
54+ ~ N.Canton (Walsh)
59+ ~ Canton (Malone)
60+ ~ Wooster (Wooster)
61+ ~ Alliance (MT.Union)
66+ ~ Ashland (Ashland)
68+ ~ Salem (Allegheny Wesleyan)