Have you gotten the Covid-19 vaccine?

Had both shots. Pfizer. Other than small bump on each arm, no adverse reactions. Ditto the wife. We will be going out more now. If 500k deaths is a hoax, I’d hate to see a bad virus. But, we have our nutjobs. Just know who they are and avoid them. lol

I’ve tried but no luck. In no hurry just wanted to see if I could get an appointment. Kroger website directed me to a store in Kentucky which I don’t think KY would take to kindly to. Just as soon wait for J&J and do it once.

Finally got an appointment, now that 60+ will be eligible on Thursday, got it before that crush hits.

14.44% have started the vaccine in Ohio.
7.81% have completed the vaccine in Ohio.

Maybe another month or two and we will be well on our way to getting back to normal. Still planning on having my 4th of July mask burning event...

I never want mask wearing to become normal.
I'm not big either on the idea of mask-wearing en masse to be normalized past the COVID-saga, but I also am thinking it's fine for individuals to decide for themselves in the post-COVID saga if they want to wear them in large communal settings like grocery stores.

14.44% have started the vaccine in Ohio.
7.81% have completed the vaccine in Ohio.

Maybe another month or two and we will be well on our way to getting back to normal. Still planning on having my 4th of July mask burning event...
Between those who have been vaccinated, those who have had it yet didn't know it and those who have the antibodies and have not had it, we just may be on our way. Dogs and burgers and mallows at the ready!

Burn the Mask!!
Mask.png

:ROFLMAO: Be sure to post a pic.

I never want mask wearing to become normal.
I'm not big either on the idea of mask-wearing en masse to be normalized past the COVID-saga, but I also am thinking it's fine for individuals to decide for themselves in the post-COVID saga if they want to wear them in large communal settings like grocery stores.
Please make masks mandatory at Walmart even after the pandemic. Most of the people there look a lot better wearing a mask.:cool:

Biggest concern on the vaccines are that all prior vaccines have been tested on animals for 2-3 years, and were tested more extensively on humans prior to approval.

We are really the test cases, or guinea pigs on these.

It might mean something, it might not.

I'm not gonna sweat something that I have a 99.905% chance of surviving, probably better than that, really.

Reactions: y2h
Got my first shot of Moderna this morning at Kroger. Went very smoothly. No side effects yet. Was just like the flu shot.

Cleveland VA authorizing shot to all enrolled Veterans no matter age or pre-existing conditions.

Still trying. Just went to Kroger website. One appointment available at Kroger Anderson tomorrow 715 pm. One dose J&J, perfect. Then it takes 10 minutes to answer all the questions and I get to the end and..”this appointment no longer available”. I’ve got requests in at Walgreen, CVS,Meijer not a word. Now the states adding new groups over 50 etc. I may never get the vaccine. So glad I’m not overweight and have no co-morbidit.

Just to update side effects from yesterday's first vaccine shot. Everything was going great until about 10 hours after the shot then last night I was hit with mild muscle aches, a moderate headache and intense chills. Lasted for a few hours but are gone this morning.