Tiger Woods car accident

Yeah, man. That vehicle is trashed.

I wish him the best.

Tigers agent says he suffered multiple leg injuries and is in surgery.

Single car accident at 7:00 AM?!? Somehow I don't think he was heading to a job...

By the way, Dwyane Wade posted this on Instagram this morning about playing with Tiger on Monday; then took it down>

1614111342122.png

It's always weird to me when people say this yet take the time to open the thread and comment. Even if it's only 30 seconds of your time. Clearly you could have cared less.
Ah maybe I could have cared less. However, I really wanted to come hear and read all the comments from the jock sniffers.

Ah maybe I could have cared less. However, I really wanted to come hear and read all the comments from the jock sniffers.
I think people care a little too much about major celebrity new stories when they don’t know the person personally. I do hope Tiger isn’t hurt seriously.

Curious to hear what happened. Seems like circumstances could be a bit questionable

I think people care a little too much about major celebrity new stories when they don’t know the person personally. I do hope Tiger isn’t hurt seriously.

Curious to hear what happened. Seems like circumstances could be a bit questionable
My guess is a golf ball got stuck underneath his accelerator.

Appears they did not use the jaws of life. But leg injuries never good for a golfer, not to mention the jarring to his bad back

Maybe he was heading to work this morning, there is a report that the Wade post as well as one by David Spade were part of a day with GolfTV. GolfTV and Golf Digest have a collaboration in which Woods is paid to provide content. He was believed to be headed to another session with the group on Tuesday.

Sounds like his Asian side broke through for a brief moment. Hard to say he's 100% at fault here, not sure how much you can control that.

:ROFLMAO:

For those that have lived in Cali>

Cause of crash? pain meds again?

It's a straight up straight road. I'm going with cell phone or Russian Mafia hit.

I'm google mapping those homes. 1.1 million dollar homes identical to the two fer ones you can get in Washington Local here in Toledo for about 80k.

People be stupid.

Hope the man is alright.

Last edited:
Thanks, Auggie - I don't get out of the house much! Saw a report he was supposedly "agitated and impatient" when he left the hotel for his car, and almost ran over the TV show director in the parking lot in his haste. Another wronged woman chasing him with a 9-iron, perhaps? Wow. Hope he recovers fully from this.

Tiger is coming off yet another back surgery and hasn't done anything other than putt to this point. He just hosted the Genesis at Riviera over the weekend.

I am not a big Tiger fan but I do like the version of the last couple of years over the early version. Here's hoping he was sober and that this one did not involve and angry woman breaking his windows with an iron.

Jack's record is even safer.

Presser says no evidence of impairment.

And that the LA Sheriff's Department wasn't requesting a blood/urine sample from the hospital. Though they can subpoena the medical records from the hospital. There's plenty of accidents on straight roadways every day at that time of morning. And they're caused by all types of reasons. It could've been as small as him not being familiar with the vehicle.

:ROFLMAO:

Thanks! I thought maybe ronnie was shroomin