Div 1 - Newark Sectional

ASpecialOne

1614083508070.png

Snapped team lineup from Borofan (Who we all thank for their tireless work!)

Toughest d1 Central OH Sectional, per Inside the Circle. Cant disagree there.
Several weights where someone legit is going to be left at home next week.

My eyes honestly go to 285 pretty quick. Someone with legit State aspirations will have to settle for a District Alternate spot.

Per the 21 BFA (https://www.borofanohio.net/2021 Boro Fan Almanac.pdf)

#2 Weaver (Darby)
#4 Ucker (Coffman)
#5 Thurston (Teays Valley)
#31 Stradley (Mount Vernon)
#39 Krisop (Berlin)

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Gotta think the margins are super thin between the top 3. Then I've seen some rankings/discussion of Krisop being ahead of Stradley. So I have to think that one will be close.

Last edited:

View attachment 14890

Snapped team lineup from Borofan (Who we all thank for their tireless work!)

Toughest d1 Central OH Sectional, per Inside the Circle. Cant disagree there.
Several weights where someone legit is going to be left at home next week.

My eyes honestly go to 285 pretty quick. Someone with legit State aspirations will have to settle for a District Alternate spot.

Per the 21 BFA (https://www.borofanohio.net/2021 Boro Fan Almanac.pdf)

#2 Weaver (Darby)
#4 Ucker (Coffman)
#5 Thurston (Teays Valley)
#31 Stradley (Mount Vernon)
#39 Krisop (Berlin)

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. Gotta think the margins are super thin between the top 3. Then I've seen some rankings/discussion of Krisop being ahead of Stradley. So I have to think that one will be close.
Weaver pinned ucker in dual, teays valley dualed Darby not sure of outcome in dual but weaver didn't drop in rankings so assume he won. Krisop didn't wrestle against ucker , fockler, klingeil at delaware quad, and not sure if he wrestled weaver or thruston this year.

Weaver pinned ucker in dual, teays valley dualed Darby not sure of outcome in dual but weaver didn't drop in rankings so assume he won. Krisop didn't wrestle against ucker , fockler, klingeil at delaware quad, and not sure if he wrestled weaver or thruston this year.

Interesting - have Krisop and Stradley wrestled?

Weaver has pinned Ucker, Thurston, and Stradley. But, that was the regular season; the post-season is a whole different ballgame. Weaver did not wrestle Krisop in the Darby vs. Berlin dual, as Weaver's pod was out with contact tracing at that time.

I am not completely sure on results between the rest of these big guys during the rest of the season.

Almost all of the weight classes demand a very small margin for error. Exciting tournament!

Weaver has pinned Ucker, Thurston, and Stradley. But, that was the regular season; the post-season is a whole different ballgame. Weaver did not wrestle Krisop in the Darby vs. Berlin dual, as Weaver's pod was out with contact tracing at that time.

I am not completely sure on results between the rest of these big guys during the rest of the season.

Almost all of the weight classes demand a very small margin for error. Exciting tournament!

This is the content I’m here for!!!!!!!!!!