STATE WRESTLING SITES/DATES FINALIZED

Also agree with ESPN+ being well worth the $6 a month. Originally got it to watch local guys continue their football careers at lower division schools. Now I watch it far more than the actual ESPN main channels. Enjoy catching some NHL and MLB games from time to time.

I know you didn't, but it was an "issue" OSU brought up to the wrestling associations and discussed on this board previously. Traffic and parking on that end of the campus was at a premium and during the school week, kids were having issues parking on Thursdays and Fridays. Add in girls basketball at St. John's, wrestling forced to move to the Friday- Sunday.
Sorry about that. I had no idea that the parking issue was an issue. All I know is that OSU wants top dollar for the use of their facilities and the OHSAA is not going to pay that.

Can anyone confirm, did Olentangy Liberty actually apply? If they did and these two other locations out in nowhereville USA were picked that is a shame. Not to talk down on Marion and Sparta, but come on. Also heard Vandalia Butler applied as well. Ashame if they didn't pick these bigger schools
We attend Sparta Highlands December tournament every year. They do a great job, and have a great venue. I agree its far out, but there are options to stay within 30 minutes. Mt Vernon is around 10-15 miles away and you are not far from 71 and there are options there. I personally don't care where they have it, as long as they have it, parents can go watch, and they have a decent feed for the stream so we can watch at home.

We attend Sparta Highlands December tournament every year. They do a great job, and have a great venue. I agree its far out, but there are options to stay within 30 minutes. Mt Vernon is around 10-15 miles away and you are not far from 71 and there are options there. I personally don't care where they have it, as long as they have it, parents can go watch, and they have a decent feed for the stream so we can watch at home.

How are the seating arrangements there?