BUCS vs CHIEFS

How about the commercials?

Did they try to make some of them as depressing as possible?

I don't think so. But they weren't great. The only ones that stuck out as good to me were Jeep and General Motors. Oatley was terrible, can't imagine spending that much money for the ad space and the best they could come up with was their CEO sitting in a field playing an electric keyboard.

Has Brady ever responded that way? Whatever Honey said had to be personal. The D backs lost composure and honey was the source. The guy is really good, but his antics hurt the team. I would put him in the Beckham category.
I would put him the category of an athlete with an inflated sense of self worth whose mouth outperformed his talent yesterday. and play football moron. I love watching him cry in disbelieve when he had his temper tantrum leaving the field at halftime. And he got schooled by a white QB. How 's that for racial diversity. Judging by the commercial content you would think this country only consists of every mixture of Asian,Latino,Black, and mixed race whatever. Which is fine because we are all Americans( i think). But the NFL and it's advertiser's sure seem to try hard to down play us typical white folk. We buy Chipotle too!!!! It's all over TV. all the time.

I would put him the category of an athlete with an inflated sense of self worth whose mouth outperformed his talent yesterday. and play football moron. I love watching him cry in disbelieve when he had his temper tantrum leaving the field at halftime. And he got schooled by a white QB. How 's that for racial diversity. Judging by the commercial content you would think this country only consists of every mixture of Asian, Latino, Black, and mixed race whatever. Which is fine because we are all Americans( i think). But the NFL and it's advertiser's sure seem to try hard to down play us typical white folk. We buy Chipotle too!!!! It's all over TV. all the time.
And who needs a social message from the Felon League every time they broadcast a game? We don't need to be schooled about inclusion of race. You either are in or your out. Tired of the woke is me crowd. Lets get back to living without being told what to think, how to feel, and when to do it.?

This game illustrated the importance of line play. Brady had great pass protection and Mahomes did not. It didn't help any that the Chiefs were missing two starting offensive linemen.

And who needs a social message from the Felon League every time they broadcast a game? We don't need to be schooled about inclusion of race. You either are in or your out. Tired of the woke is me crowd. Lets get back to living without being told what to think, how to feel, and when to do it.?
I'm learning to ignore it. Changed the channel when things became stupid before game. Switched back to see guitar solo and Anthem.

Who will challenge the Bucs next year in the NFC?

The Packers and Seahawks are probably it. Outside shot for the Rams if Stafford works out. Cowboys will have Dak back but McCarthy is terrible. Saints will be without Brees and Peyton is a choke artist. I don’t see WFT having a good enough offense. Maybe the Vikings and Falcons can get their sh#t together again. I’d give the Bucs a better than 50% chance of returning as long as Brady is heathy.

Who will challenge the Bucs next year in the NFC?

The Packers and Seahawks are probably it. Outside shot for the Rams if Stafford works out. Cowboys will have Dak back but McCarthy is terrible. Saints will be without Brees and Peyton is a choke artist. I don’t see WFT having a good enough offense. Maybe the Vikings and Falcons can get their sh#t together again. I’d give the Bucs a better than 50% chance of returning as long as Brady is heathy.
I would say Buccs and Packers are the two frontrunners, no doubt about that.

TB and Gronk talked about how the team was selfless this season, and that seemed to be the Patriot Way as any given week the players dont know whom is going to be asked to step up.

With that said, i wonder if any of the Bucs who were already on the roster get jealous of the attention. All the talk afterwards was of TB12, Gronk, 4nette, and AB and how all the players they brought in carried the team.

Does that sit in some of those existing players' crawl and some animosity comes of it? I wouldnt think, ya just won the SB, but if you just listed to the game/post game and today it made it seem like this team won only because of those few players who were not there before and we have seen stranger things.

'till next football season, if I can make it that long,

Bye Y'all.

The last team to repeat - 2003-2004 and 2004-2005 season?
New England Patriots.
QB?
Tom Brady
Big difference is, that was with New England. New England was a dynasty. TB is just a one year wonder that got on a hot streak at the end of the year.

Big difference is, that was with New England. New England was a dynasty. TB is just a one year wonder that got on a hot streak at the end of the year.
Or one could say they just started to come together late in the season. With all the new working parts they added, TB12 the main cog of course, and not organized OTA's, no preseason games, etc one could say they are a year away.

How many QB's walk into an organization using a new offense and wins a title?

Glad the Bucs won, not a Chiefs fan. I think the best part of the game was the ability to run the ball by the Bucs. Time of Possesion taken away, and its a moral buster if you struggle against it. I always think that the team that has the most success running the ball in the SB has the best shot at winning. The Bucs were able to run to set up the dink & dunk passes, and stayed fairly balanced. The Chiefs, on the other hand, passed...to set up the pass. I think it was Woody Hayes that once said 3 things can happen when you pass and 2 of them arent good. Still, after awhile I was still getting the feeling the Chiefs were gonna make 1 or 2 plays and be back in it because thats what they have done all year, i.e. the 2nd Raiders game. Alas,last night the Chiefs tried to play football like basketball, and the Bucs played football...like football. Anywho, I'm ready to see what Urban does with the Jags next year, in addition to the Browns.

After watching the KC and BUFF game I thought it was going to be KC who was pressuring the QB like TB did to KC last night.

Fact of the matter is the TB OL did its job, and TB was rarely in the position where it was apparent they were going to pass and that kept KC from dialing up a lot of blitzes.

I thought when KC stopped TB at the goal line that the game was over and KC was going to take it from there as you cannot come up empty against that offense.

Was glad to see TB12 win it in his last hurrah. I have nothing against Mahomes, I just feel he will be back to the SB a handful of times in the future whereas TB is pretty much done.

Is anyone else tired of these people?
89AB4054-471B-4852-9E49-D5F79A2FC676.png

A7DE7C89-428C-4F93-A4A3-C07E151B4A93.png

Why can’t god give this idiot ovarian cancer? Not so bad it kills her, just so she can never reproduce.

4CE9E227-79B5-42A8-82EF-D084E1D92168.png

Last edited:
Has Brady ever responded that way? Whatever Honey said had to be personal. The D backs lost composure and honey was the source. The guy is really good, but his antics hurt the team. I would put him in the Beckham category.

Brady is the one who apologized. Would seem it started with him.

She needs to get some.
This isn’t some nobody, she’s running to be the DA of Manhattan. This is what’s so infuriating. They want to rationalize having their fun under the umbrella of social justice, but everyone else should stay at home and be miserable

like a little kid that just NEEDS to have the last word. Even if that word has been disproved over and over. You would make a great badger because you are great at digging yourself a hole!!! ?