IVC 20 - 21

What do you guys think will end up happening in the north, if Malvern beats Strasburg and TCC they will all be tied for first in the North. Honestly, I don't know how TCC will stay in the running without the Sabin boys and Potopsky.

What do you guys think will end up happening in the north, if Malvern beats Strasburg and TCC they will all be tied for first in the North. Honestly, I don't know how TCC will stay in the running without the Sabin boys and Potopsky.
Tcc has 2 really good jv players #11 and #14 i am sure they'll play varsity soon to add depth

IVC tonight Buckeye Trail at Malvern,Conotton Valley at East Canton,TCC at Newcomerstown,Hiland at Tusky Valley,Ridgewood at Sandy Valley,Garaway at Indian Valley,Claymont at Edison. The Ridgewood Tusky Valley game was postponed on Tuesday don't know if it was weather or COVID related

IVC tonight Buckeye Trail at Malvern,Conotton Valley at East Canton,TCC at Newcomerstown,Hiland at Tusky Valley,Ridgewood at Sandy Valley,Garaway at Indian Valley,Claymont at Edison. The Ridgewood Tusky Valley game was postponed on Tuesday don't know if it was weather or COVID related
Who's your picks in the games tonight, Wack?

I also believe Claymont is better than their record indicates the IVC south is a meat grinder
I certainly would not call the IVC a meat grinder this year. It's a down year for the IVC. It's competitive but there is a lot of mediocrity.

Sponsored by our friends at HEARINC.

A battle in the IVC & BTS was there to cover the action ?!

Watch Garaway vs. TCC

?Frank Polen & Greg Triplett with the call

The Manor Restaurant - Strasburg, Ohio POTG: Zack Bickford

IVC tonight Claymont at Minerva,Ridgewood at Garaway,Indian Valley at Sandy Valley,Conotton Valley at TCC,Canton South at Strasburg,Malvern at East Canton

guess we'll see when the tournament plays out I wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 IVC teams in district finals is that mediocrity

That would be great if that happens. Hopefully it does. I'm just not sure why you think it will. Here are the non conference records of the top IVC teams this year.

TV 5-3
Hiland 3-5
Ridgewood 7-1
Strasburg 3-4
TCC 1-5
Malvern 8-0
Buckeye Trail 2-6

That would be great if that happens. Hopefully it does. I'm just not sure why you think it will. Here are the non conference records of the top IVC teams this year.

TV 5-3
Hiland 3-5
Ridgewood 7-1
Strasburg 3-4
TCC 1-5
Malvern 8-0
Buckeye Trail 2-6
I'm not going to count cross over games as OOC games Strasburg has 2 OOC loses D2 Minerva and D3 Fort Frye TV has 2 a 2 lose Shenandoah and D2New Phila Hiland has 5 none I would call bad loses and Ridgewood only has a 5 OT lose where JV's finished the game and Malvern has 0 that's why I think

Shenandoah lost to Steubenville Catholic tonight 62-56,a bad loss for the Zeps, Malvern should lock up the no.1 seed for sure

Tcc played a solid out of conference schedule d1 ellet d2 northwestern and took Shenandoah all the way to the horn it took a bounce in at the buzzer to lose and cross over games aren’t “OOC” games anyways

We will see how it plays out. To me Ridgewood and Malvern definitely should be district title game type teams. TV could be as well depending on the draw.

Need to see the brackets to see if anyone else has a path there.

Seeds voting
180pts. Malvern
158. Shenandoah
142. Hiland
137. Strasburg
121. Monroe Central
109 Caldwell
107. River
80. Shady side
80. Bishop Rosecrans
68. Tusky Catholic
59. Toronto
55 Steubenville Catholic
34. Frontier
26. Conotton Valley
12. Beallsville

Interesting draw in d-4, no 2 seed Shenandoah jumps in the same half of the bracket as no 1 Malvern

Interesting draw in d-4, no 2 seed Shenandoah jumps in the same half of the bracket as no 1 Malvern
It's really not Mark Smith (Shenandoah's coach) would rather play 2 of the top 4 seeds instead of 3 if he goes opposite Malvern he thinks Hiland and Strasburg goes in with him so he would have to play Strasburg,Hiland,and Malvern to win the district the interesting thing to me is why did TCC jump on Hiland instead of going down 77 and playing Caldwell then Shenandoah

So if he did that, opposite of Malvern he would have had Hiland and Strasburg at there home floor,I think I would taken my chances

The way it turned out, Shenandoah has to play a 11, then 7 or 8, both on home floor. They then would have to win at number 1 to get 3 or 4 at home. By going opposite of Malvern - Potentially, they would have had a low seed at home, then 3 or 4 at home, followed by 3 or 4 at home, followed by at 1. Looks sensical here. Gotta win at 1 to get out anyway. What difference does it make if it's in district semis or district finals?

If you are a 1 or 2 seed, you go on the board. The “games” didn’t work so well last year. If they are that concerned why not pass to the 3 and 4 seed and then go on the board?

Passing doesn't change the outcome - 3 and 4 both go opposite Malvern. Not going to argue here. Look at the seeds they potentially play now vs the seeds they could have played and its smart imo. I respect your thought,