Marjorie Taylor Greene

And no I’m not mad. It’s just that .the post was about Greene touching the cut out . Trump didn’t hurt me ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Hilarious.. how about all the dems who pushed a conspiracy theory .. russian hoax for 4 years?

Lol. Hilarious.. how about all the dems who pushed a conspiracy theory .. russian hoax for 4 years?
Or maxine watters making a speech to harass Trump and his cabinet and other republicans in public

Schumer threatening two republican supreme court justices

Swallwell having his career started and boosted by a Chinese spy

Feinstein having a chinese spy in her inner circle for decades

Tons of hypocrisy even though Greene is an idiot. When republicans take back the house though they should kick jihad omar off the committees. She's made plenty of stupid comments too along with marrying her brother

It not Ike this person is the first space cadet in the House of Reps..
I sort of know someone called AOC.
Also seem to recall some dude who was concerned about Wake island capsizing and also saying amen and awomen at the end of a prayer.
I agree. Makes me wonder about the constituents who vote for these nut jobs. Scares me that they maybe like thinking people.

So is she replaced by another Republican or do the Dems just stack the committee with another Dem?

1612528119583.png

It not Ike this person is the first space cadet in the House of Reps..
I sort of know someone called AOC.
Also seem to recall some dude who was concerned about Wake island capsizing and also saying amen and awomen at the end of a prayer.

The useful idiots will blow right past this. ^^^

I wonder why?

The things that animate the dems is fear of work, responsibility, consequences, failing drug supply and law enforcement
Yes , you are correct . The Northeast is full of people who loathe hard work . No one has any money and the whole region is destitute . You nailed it . No one gets advanced degrees and contributes anything to society . Only rural Trumpicans know what hard work
Is about . Oh and the much more prosperous Deep South where everyone works and no one is i using GOV assistance . Good take .