09/03 H Hamilton Ross
09/10 H Oakwood
09/17 A Middletown Madison
09/24 H Brookville
10/01 A Carlisle
10/08 H Franklin
10/15 H Eaton
10/22 A Bellbrook

why in the world would they fire Skidmore? they have always over-achieved with VV. they do the little things right. always play fast, too.

I would caution everyone to not jump to conclusions. I don't believe anything is final at this point, not until the next school board meeting. I also have not heard that as the accusations made towards the coaching staff.

I would caution everyone to not jump to conclusions. I don't believe anything is final at this point, not until the next school board meeting. I also have not heard that as the accusations made towards the coaching staff.
Like I said I might be wrong but that’s what I heard and I heard it from a good source

Wow !! if true. I hate hearing about Mommy /Daddy Ball take over a program. Maybe we need a penalty for that or better yet,have the broad member step down. Watch Daddy Ball over come Little Miami program a few years back. Not good for anyone.

Wow !! if true. I hate hearing about Mommy /Daddy Ball take over a program. Maybe we need a penalty for that or better yet,have the broad member step down. Watch Daddy Ball over come Little Miami program a few years back. Not good for anyone.
Didn’t this happen to Wayne a few years ago?

Not saying its not true as far as accusations, but its a hard to believe its true cuz one of their best players the last couple years was black and barely came off the field. Very good player, had about 6 tackles and a interception (almost pick 6)against us.

Not saying its not true as far as accusations, but its a hard to believe its true cuz one of their best players the last couple years was black and barely came off the field. Very good player, had about 6 tackles and a interception (almost pick 6)against us.
Ttt

Last edited:
Seems like that kind of a board is a Germantown tradition. Switch from that poplar to some oak and quit screwing the kids over.

One of the coaches with the alleged allegations was still coaching this weekend, and I do not see that being the case if these allegations were true I'm hoping this is all rumors. We have a great staff in place and hate to see any of our coaches leave

One of the coaches with the alleged allegations was still coaching this weekend, and I do not see that being the case if these allegations were true I'm hoping this is all rumors. We have a great staff in place and hate to see any of our coaches leave
Yeah I saw that he was still coaching this weekend I wish him good luck he liked it back will find out on February 8 when you have that meeting

OK I heard they let him go because of all the personal Fouls the team had then they can use him a preferential treatment

Last edited:
Germantown Valley View
08/20 A Springfield Shawnee
08/27 A West Milton Milton-Union
09/03 H Hamilton Ross
09/10 H Oakwood
09/17 A Middletown Madison
09/24 H Brookville
10/01 A Carlisle
10/08 H Franklin
10/15 H Eaton
10/22 A Bellbrook