NBA mask fine $1,000,000

How does it feel being called a racist IB ? I don't know you or how how you treat people. So clearly I can't say you are a racist. But, I put my own context into your statement. You know how that works? Trump is a racist and so are all of his supporters.

The NBA has to protect their product. This has nothing to do with "China" or them "coming for you."

The NFL did the same thing. Their product is no good when players cannot play and guess what, masks work.
As evidenced by our high case counts including sports teams that keep losing players due to covid infections.

Help me out.
I would be happy to oblige. There is a distinct difference between a fine and losing income. As already mentioned, I didn't think it was that hard to grasp. He was fined $50,000. As a result of the behavior that led to said fine, per the rules, he could not work for 'X' amount of days. He lost income for those missed days. He was not 'fined' for those days. Here's an example. If an employer sends an employee home for, let's say, a dress code violation at a restaurant, that employee is not paid for the day. This is not a fine. The employee does not have to pay the restaurant. The restaurant simply doesn't have to pay the employee for this unexcused absence per the code of conduct that was agreed upon at hire.
How much money will NBA take away from him?
The NBA took $50,000. The rest of his lost income was a result of his actions, so he essentially took it away from himself. But then again, I'm not surprised by Kyrie's recent actions resulting in a snowball of negative consequences. He also thinks the earth is flat. ?‍♂️ Hope this helps.

How does it feel being called a racist IB ? I don't know you or how how you treat people. So clearly I can't say you are a racist. But, I put my own context into your statement. You know how that works? Trump is a racist and so are all of his supporters.
From you? Who cares? You do not even make sense. From NBA fines to "they will come for you" to "globalists" to now "Trump is racist and so are all of his supporters." You should probably just stop posting at this point but your lack of comprehension will force you to double down on the stupidity you have already presented everyone in this thread.

You'll have to forgive him, he struggles with even simple comprehension.

Such as "product" means the game. As in, no players = no game. As in no game = no money for anyone. The only racial connotation here is that he reacts as if the entire NBA was black.

Remember back in September when the NFL was attempting to protect it's product? Jon Gruden and Sean Payton were fined big money for not wearing masks. Racists.

Masks work? That is why we went from 500-700 cases/day to over a 1000 and then to 8000+ in Ohio after "mandate".

And again, I hate Kyrie Irving. Imagine if any of us decided we needed a “mental health break” from work and decided to:

Not tell our boss

Post pics on social media attending parties

Show up to said parties flagrantly violating our organizations Covid protocols

He’s a spoiled b**ch. I wish one of his teammates would kick the s**t out of him for being such a selfish, spoiled brat.

Masks work? That is why we went from 500-700 cases/day to over a 1000 and then to 8000+ in Ohio after "mandate".
That is why some are suggesting to wear 2 of them, 'cause they work so well. :rolleyes: And yeah, the data clearly supports how well they work.

That’s a bs argument at this point. I see full compliance everywhere I go, yet cases keep going up.
Yup. When the mask thing first started, There was pretty much full compliance in the areas in and near Columbus. Not so much in the rural counties. But it has been many months now that even the rural counties are in full compliance. Yet some states have no real manadates and it has been shown are actually better off. The sheep have convinced themselves that they work though. It is like a security blanket for some.

Who cares, tell the product to get back to work.
Own em dude.
9D76AB4D-82AC-4E35-B0BB-A81FA3154BC6.jpeg

Double down, ouch!! This might hurt you. Products are owned and purchased. When is the next auction?
They have a draft every year. You can wear your favorite jersey up to BW3 and shout at the screen as if someone can hear you.

Keep me posted on who is "coming for you" and the "globalists" and "racism" and everything else you've somehow tied to this. (y)